Mizuno JPX919 Irons

Oh man these look good... I realy lile the styling. I didnt like the feel too much of the forged last time but keen to try again.

another reason to be geeked about Ultimate weekend!!!

These are PURDY!!!! cannot wait to try them!!!

Too bad Koepka didn’t have a personality, Mizuno could have leveraged his affinity for their sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad Koepka didn’t have a personality, Mizuno could have leveraged his affinity for their sticks.

Would be happy with no personality if it meant I had his game.

These probably feel amazing. 1023B steel when Forged is so damn strong yet has characteristics of lighter materials

After watching Rick Shiels video on all three, I would have 4-6 hot metal and 7- pw forged. Just bought Hogan Edge 4-pw and won't look back. The 919 Mizuno's sure are purdy. Be curious as to the shaft offerings.

Went to go hit these today and the PGA store only had the Hotmetal irons in..ugh

More than likely, they don't ever have an uncharge on shafts generally.

What are the shaft options for these? The Mizuno website shows what I think is the same shaft options they offered for the 900 line. Is it the same for this line?

So nice looking!

Looking forward to giving these a whirl at the Ultimate Weekend!

These have to be up there are my favorite looking irons. So nice

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

If the hot metals had about 1/3 less offset I would be a happy man, even with that they are still good looking.

Those are incredibly good looking irons. I'd be taking a hard look at the Forged if I hadn't just bought AP3's.

they really are beautiful, and i would like to hit them. i've only hit one iron from the jpx line and i found the feel to be extremely lacking. and what i hit from the mp-18 line also fell short of my expectations in the feel department.

Can't wait to see these in hand. I've had a crush on Mizuno for some time now. Gorgeous

they really are beautiful, and i would like to hit them. i've only hit one iron from the jpx line and i found the feel to be extremely lacking. and what i hit from the mp-18 line also fell short of my expectations in the feel department.

I think you nailed it, you either are all in on them or they just don't do it at all. The last Mizuno's I played where MP-15's and loved them, but have not cared for the last irons. I did hit the hot metals a couple times last year ( a friend played them) and they where longer than my Srixons, but just didn't have the feel.

I think you nailed it, you either are all in on them or they just don't do it at all. The last Mizuno's I played where MP-15's and loved them, but have not cared for the last irons. I did hit the hot metals a couple times last year ( a friend played them) and they where longer than my Srixons, but just didn't have the feel.

it's so subjective, isn't it? a lot of people love the mizunos. i owned the mp-67 and loved them, just didn't have the game for them. recent offerings haven't been up to speed for what i like, but that's just a personal preference. i actually feel that way about a lot of the irons that get love around here. kinda leaves me scratching my head at times.

These look fantastic! I’d love to swing the Hot Metal - what a name!

Rick Shiels’ review was great, as usual.

After watching Rick Shiels video on all three, I would have 4-6 hot metal and 7- pw forged. Just bought Hogan Edge 4-pw and won't look back. The 919 Mizuno's sure are purdy. Be curious as to the shaft offerings.

Saw all three sets today while fooling around Golf Galaxy. The HM came with Modus 105 and the others had DG 105. The Tour is definitely a player profile with narrow sole and a lot of mass behind the ball. The Forged looked very good also, sole a good bit wider plus more perimeter weight. The slot in the back of the Forged stops at 7 iron. The HMs look really good also. Looking forward to giving them all a try.

heading to PGA SuperStore, and gonna do comparison to my AP2's...hoping to hit Mizunos and Srixons and a couple others...will post numbers later today...

Gonna take a look at these in the forged and tour. Any recommendations on a mizuno offering that is closest to modus 130.

Also, I saw that were multiple loft offerings, but haven't really seen anything in the main marketing.

sadly, PGASS did not have the new ones in stock, so was left to compare the prior generation models...

And, for some reason the system did not send me my numbers, even though I emailed them (did not get caught as spam either) am thinking they disconnected the network...

Anyways.....

Hit both the Mizuno JPX 900 Forged and Tours...I was able to equip with my current shaft, so it was really just a compare head against head (granted I play +1/2" so wasn't perfect)

Without the numbers I am left to memory and that is dangerous...

900 Tours' clearly not as forgiving as my AP2's and the distances were a little shorter...

900 Forged- I would say are just as forgiving as my AP2's are, distances were nearly identical if anything a little longer (which could have been warmed up, and swinging well) these were hitting a 6 iron, and my AP2's were carrying 182 (I dont pay attention to rollout on monitors) and the Mizzie 900 Forged was carrying around 184, so virtually the same...

Back