Mizuno JPX919 Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
3 new sets from Mizuno and we have the details on the home page here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/mizuno-releases-jpx919-irons/

All3919Angled-1024x726.jpg

Last edited:
izuno knows how to make a great looking iron, they are stunning! not sure it'll be enough for me to go and try them though

Wow, those photos are incredible. Can't wait to see them in hand, every single one of them.

• Admin
Wow, those photos are incredible. Can't wait to see them in hand, every single one of them.

Those are theirs. They sent everything over late last night as there were some last minute changes to the copy evidently. Should be visiting with them soon for some exclusive thoughts as well.

Mizuno is on a roll, and no one can deny it. This is a big release for them to keep the momentum, and of course they look gorgeous.

Looks sweet but not sure if anything else was to be expected. Any idea on what the lofts will be? I almost hope they would normalize the 919F lofts up a little from the 900F where long clubs started being a little strong for my liking (sure they can be bent).

• Admin
Looks sweet but not sure if anything else was to be expected. Any idea on what the lofts will be? I almost hope they would normalize the 919F lofts up a little from the 900F where long clubs started being a little strong for my liking (sure they can be bent).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awesome looking irons

There are companies that could learn from Mizuno when it comes to simplicity; every line here looks to contribute to the club with a purpose in mind

These look amazing. Cant wait to see these in hand

Stunning. Not sure which would be best for my game, but ,my goodness, they are all gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing looking irons with a name that screams proven performance.

These should be in high demand at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf Event. That event keeps getting better and better.

Yup I will be trying these out for sure.

another homerun. these guys and gals make the most beautiful irons in the industry.

Yup I will be trying these out for sure.

Would you lean towards a split set like in the last gen? The article mentions the longer irons on the forged being easier to elevate.

JB thanks for sharing the loft information. Don’t think event the HM can be considered strong lofted nowadays. Aesthetically and from every bit of info so far, I like what Mizuno has done with the line.

Would you lean towards a split set like in the last gen? The article mentions the longer irons on the forged being easier to elevate.

JB thanks for sharing the loft information. Don’t think event the HM can be considered strong lofted nowadays. Aesthetically and from every bit of info so far, I like what Mizuno has done with the line.

I would want to see them in person first before making that decision, but I'd be open to another combo set.

Very nice looking irons! Can’t wait to hear the feedback from the guys that walk away with a set from the Ultimate Weekend in Golf! I’m sure they’re gonna be pretty sought after sets.

Those look great!!!

Looking forward to the feedback from The Ultimate Weekend. Another offering from Mizuno that looks and sounds incredible.

These should be in high demand at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf Event. That event keeps getting better and better.

The only problem is there are so many awesome sets coming. Picking won’t be easy at all

I can't wait to check these out in person, the pictures look amazing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The 919 Tour look so nice. Used to play Mizuno irons for years until I switched to the 765s. But this new release might force me to return!

Back