2019 OGIO Golf Bags

I’ve been carrying my last few rounds and the shadow fuse might be my favorite ever carry bag. So comfortable, the fit disc works, and the placement of pockets and the like is really thoughtful.

The phone holder is awesome.

I was cheap and bought mine with Callaway reward points... if they go on sale I highly recommend one.
I love the alpha convoy, just want it in a stand bag. I am always paranoid the bag is going to fall over, but this is by far my favorite bag!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh how I missed the Alpha Convoy! The 14 way top, the space, the modcase. Just needs a stand lol. Ogios website says they are out of the RTC in all colors except for the orange.

Oh how I missed the Alpha Convoy! The 14 way top, the space, the modcase. Just needs a stand lol. Ogios website says they are out of the RTC in all colors except for the orange.

They were out for awhile and when I emailed them in April or so they were not sure if they would get any back in. I ended up getting one on the bay with a 20 percent off coupon for around 200 I think. I do love the RTC bag. The storage and also the magnet towel system is awesome. And the club space.

Budget’s website shows it available in black and red.

I was just about to respond with that.

Man this bag looks pretty sweet. How easy is it for those who walk and use this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this bag looks pretty sweet. How easy is it for those who walk and use this?

Walking with a push cart, it’s fine. Carrying? It’s going to be on the heavy side.

I use mine with the clic gear3.0 no problems at all. No way would I want to carry it though. It wouldn’t be the best experience. It’s ok for short carries, but not a full 9 or 18. I have a carry bag I use if I’m ever going to carry (Odyssey swirl bag, which is also fantastic)

The RTC is the freaking perfect golf bag IMO. Matches what I need and what I like exactly, I'm just too cheap to drop the $400 CAD for one when I already have the Alpha cart bag.

Sun Mountain has had a C130S for a while, which is their C130 cart bag with legs. I have not been pleased with the quality of sun mountain product for a while so personally wouldn't consider that one.

For the cart, have you looked the Cozy attachment for Clicgear? I started using it on mine and it helps so much with stand bags.

https://www.clicgearusa.com/products/clicgear-bag-cozy

I had to tape some velcro on my 8.0 to get it to stay in one place, but well worth it in my experience.
I've had my C130S for about a year and it has been excellent. I'm surprised to hear that you've had problems with durability. Mine seems very durable and I feel like I've put it through a fair bit of abuse.

I've had my C130S for about a year and it has been excellent. I'm surprised to hear that you've had problems with durability. Mine seems very durable and I feel like I've put it through a fair bit of abuse.

Not really the thread for it, but maybe it was a brief period of time where they had production issues or I just ran into some bad luck.... I had 2 separate bags that I owned as well as a push cart that all had issues within several months after having both a Sun Mountain bag and cart for years and one of my best friends having to send his 3.5 in twice in 4 months. I still have my clubglider that I bought before it and that baby has held up great but those other fails have lead me to not consider that brand in any new purchases I might make.

There have been some others on here that have had similar issues to what I saw but I am sure just as many and possibly more that have had nothing but great experiences and that brand is at the front of their list for new products.

Not really the thread for it, but maybe it was a brief period of time where they had production issues or I just ran into some bad luck.... I had 2 separate bags that I owned as well as a push cart that all had issues within several months after having both a Sun Mountain bag and cart for years and one of my best friends having to send his 3.5 in twice in 4 months. I still have my clubglider that I bought before it and that baby has held up great but those other fails have lead me to not consider that brand in any new purchases I might make.

There have been some others on here that have had similar issues to what I saw but I am sure just as many and possibly more that have had nothing but great experiences and that brand is at the front of their list for new products.
That sucks. Hopefully they have eliminated those issues.

Walking with a push cart, it’s fine. Carrying? It’s going to be on the heavy side.

Totally agree here. It’s the perfect hybrid bag. Large enough with tons of storage. Works well with push cart and riding. Definitely a bit big to carry. Perfect for the range or practice area with the legs. Durability has been excellent. Have had mine for 6 months with no issues whatsoever. Plenty of use and even a little abuse and not a single sign of wear!

Gotcha. I'll look into that.

I did see a picture a camo one somewhere which I would love!

I won one at a banquet, has a big ole "Truly Spiked and Sparkling" logo on it but a "free" bag is a free bag.

I have no need whatsoever for another bag, but I do like the looks of the Convoy RTC. Really want a Charcoal one but those have been hard to find so far.

I won one at a banquet, has a big ole "Truly Spiked and Sparkling" logo on it but a "free" bag is a free bag.

Picture?!

Skimmer Alert!!!!
Can the RTC be set up to have a singe Strap or does it have a place to hide the straps?
The think I love about my Bridgestone Staff Stand bag is that has a single strap that I can take off.

Iceman!;n8893645 said:
Skimmer Alert!!!!
Can the RTC be set up to have a singe Strap or does it have a place to hide the straps?
The think I love about my Bridgestone Staff Stand bag is that has a single strap that I can take off.

It’s already a single strap. And yes, it does have a place where it can be “hidden”. It unstraps at the bottom and tucks into the bag.

Iceman!;n8893645 said:
Skimmer Alert!!!!

Misike already answered, but I will concur. the RTC is a single strap bag, there is a pouch to tuck it in so it is out of the way, but it also has buckles so it can be removed.

mancest;n8893682 said:
Misike already answered, but I will concur. the RTC is a single strap bag, there is a pouch to tuck it in so it is out of the way, but it also has buckles so it can be removed.

Thank you sir!

Surprised (read: Sad face) they never released a new silencer.....guess it's gone the way of the dodo.

DNice26;n8893769 said:
Surprised (read: Sad face) they never released a new silencer.....guess it's gone the way of the dodo.

They may just release it this fall for 2020, or maybe they won't but last thing I saw from Ogio was that the silencer was not dead they just had a lineup they liked for last fall (alpha cart, RTC and Shadow Fuse carry) so they released those.

DNice26;n8893769 said:

I dont understand if people are so happy with the silencer bag, why such a hurry to replace it with another bag?

Back