TaylorMade P760 Irons

I have kept my eye open for a new or next to mint set open for a while now. Another in a long line of of I sold them to quick and regret

Well over 2yrs later and I grabbed a set......VERY soft feel.....will they unseat the venerable i210s? That remains to be seen....
That's a real good battle. (y)

I have kept my eye open for a new or next to mint set open for a while now. Another in a long line of of I sold them to quick and regret

Are you lefty? And just sold them recently? I grabbed them for a song and these are mint-E

This is the PW for an example:

20211113_182536.jpg20211113_182520.jpg20211113_182454.jpg

That's a real good battle. (y)

Only had 7i n pw with shaft du jour.....Ctaper95 reg (105g) ssx1 .......really have learned a lot this past year regards to my needs.

Both clubs saw a 5-7yd gain but biggest take was the feel component.......not an artificial PXG feel , no just a Z785 budda sensation......adding the turf interaction.....these perfect dollar bill sized billets......

Now full transparency, I need to get 5i shafted up before we get too excited but we're off to a rousing start!

So ctaper95 didn't work as well as I hoped for but elevate tour reg 112g DOES! gained 7-10yds of carry over my i210s while not losing tight dispersion.......excited about my next round on Tuesday knowing what I'm getting out of these bad boys

Back