Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Fairway Woods

I recently put 3,5,7 woods in my bag and today was epic. I hit my 5 & 7 woods so good, excited

Nice! What is your setup with these?

Still can't say enough good things about these fwy's. I love the look at address, the sound is perfect and the rails give you just enough confidence to hit out of any lie. The 5w is an absolute beast for me. Last weekend par 5 from 240 out (from the other fairway haha) I crushed this thing over the tree and ended up pin high just to the left of the green and almost chipped in for eagle but a kick in birdie.

Still can't say enough good things about these fwy's. I love the look at address, the sound is perfect and the rails give you just enough confidence to hit out of any lie. The 5w is an absolute beast for me. Last weekend par 5 from 240 out (from the other fairway haha) I crushed this thing over the tree and ended up pin high just to the left of the green and almost chipped in for eagle but a kick in birdie.

Out of curiosity, where do you have the lofts set at? My F9 3w is set at 16*.

Out of curiosity, where do you have the lofts set at? My F9 3w is set at 16*.

Loft are standard, I’ve never adjusted them. 3w is 14.5 and 5w is 18.5

Want to see something weird? Check this out. Arccos smart distance for the 3/5w

c324cecb313f203569d10f1c7f4d798c.jpg

Loft are standard, I’ve never adjusted them. 3w is 14.5 and 5w is 18.5

Want to see something weird? Check this out. Arccos smart distance for the 3/5w

c324cecb313f203569d10f1c7f4d798c.jpg

lol... That's a little close on the gapping I thinks. :D

Depending on the gapping of your next club, crank up the 5w loft, or deloft the 3w.

Depending on the gapping of your next club, crank up the 5w loft, or deloft the 3w.
Or if it's like me that is due to topping one too many 3 woods off the deck.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They actually do go gap correctly on course, I just thought that was funny. I haven’t been using Arccos lately because all rounds have been league rounds where I prefer music over stats just thought it was funny when I saw it. More consistent with the 5w maybe haha

9054e8c289bdf443f7bda8b94cb22041.jpg
d9ea3d42a5f906c285356662de29bf28.jpg

Playing a course tomorrow that should be a heavy does of fairway woods

Playing a course tomorrow that should be a heavy does of fairway woods

Played pretty well for me today both off the tee and off the deck.

One thing that had me excited when I ordered this back in Feb was the rails and the upgrade to the F7

3W

3e2510caea16111a97418d6675a52f9e.jpg

5W

f8e57dc790e8ed01c7b5bfa17e8dea13.jpg

Well today had some good shots from the
deck both deep rough and tight lies and the turf interaction was great - not digging nothing crazy wish my swing was better - but the speed is definitely still there with both the 3 and 5 Ws

da80a57b7b1ee7d55034c1a930f342da.jpg

Had a great day with the fairways again today

When the swing is right these are absolutely beastly from the tee and deck big fan of the height and launch I get with the HZRDUS Red specifically in the 5W

That is pretty awesome OITW. While I am still a 2 driver setup guy, I have been experimenting with a FW wood in higher lofts and this is one that is a rocket launcher.

That is pretty awesome OITW. While I am still a 2 driver setup guy, I have been experimenting with a FW wood in higher lofts and this is one that is a rocket launcher.

Based on my Thriver experience last year and with ThRosa this year I like that setup as well.

f38eb815083f861be20d1ee6f54de681.jpg

This is a pretty tough sell though for me to take the 3W out with it being the most accurate of my woods

Bag setup is a finicky thing especially when facts tell me one thing

It’s wild having two woods in the bag again though

Had the swing working well today with both of the woods

3W

651e9318f2d23649716530342b2cd503.jpg

Tee shot too strong thru the fairway

2508b8e03eb0c7e2d8b8f4d4b1176e5f.jpg

Off the deck sho

5W

29242ffd6006ba8e7cdcdb08480cbc5e.jpg

Nice draw off the tee left me a pretty short approach in.

When the swing is working distance and accuracy isn’t a problem

Turf interaction is fantastic with the the rails on shots off the deck, definitely no digging

I hit the F9 tour fairway so crazy well this weekend. It has a great sound that makes me feel like I am putting a hole in the head every time I hit it haha - Love it.

Probably the straightest I've ever hit it. Was basically point and shoot.

I hit the F9 tour fairway so crazy well this weekend. It has a great sound that makes me feel like I am putting a hole in the head every time I hit it haha - Love it.

That thing is redonkulously good for you. The one swing I took with that club of yours went as far as my driver did the first 2 days on 14. Pretty sure its about 20 yds longer than my regular F9 3w

That thing is redonkulously good for you. The one swing I took with that club of yours went as far as my driver did the first 2 days on 14. Pretty sure its about 20 yds longer than my regular F9 3w

strong lofted always helps (I think I'm playing at 13.5), but like we talked about, doesn't matter what the loft is if the spin and launch are in line.

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Fairway Woods

You were putting on a clinic - your tee shot on 7 Sunday and approaches on 12 everyday were amazing

I just bought the f9 driver , Thinking of adding a 4 wood into the mix soon. If it was anything like the driver my tee game should be improving a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought the f9 driver , Thinking of adding a 4 wood into the mix soon. If it was anything like the driver my tee game should be improving a great deal

Great pic up, I recommend them

Phoffer let me try his F9 3 wood a week or so ago. I hit the club two times and had two perfect shots with it. My 3 wood i cannot hit like that so it is either a fluke or the F9 is just that good. He was nice enough to let me take his F9 for the next week or so to try it out! First 9 holes is this evening to see how it goes!

3 wood gave me to of the best shots off the fairway i have hit in a loooooong time. I went are ordered a 5 wood as well just came in today.

Below is a section i did on another post about the F9 family.

3 WOOD – This was the biggest surprise of the day, it almost did not make the trip considering how badly I hit it on the range past few weeks, but I decided to give all the F9 clubs their due. First swing was a top out of the fairway, second a BIG pull OB off the tee, third a pop up that flew about 170 high right. Well after I shorted my driver swing on the back 9 and was hitting it a lot most consistent I applied that to the 3 wood, well next 4 swings were very, very good. First two were off the tee and gave me a strong mid flight with a baby draw and about 230-240 total. Last two swings where on 18, par 5 steady up hill about 500ish , I hit a quality drive, and had 239 to the pin lasered with slope, first swing felt pure but went just left of the green towards a sand trap, I lined up the second shot little more right and made same swing, and it was the best 3 wood I have hit from the fairway in a LONG time, mid-high strong flight, right at the pin. Well first shot carried through the bunker and was 2-3 feet off the green pin high, second shot was 5 feet short and about 15 right of the pin (missed the eagle putt). I wanted to play another 18 even though it was 100+ and I am sure lost 4-5 lbs through sweat.

Great pic up, I recommend them

From reading these comments seems like a great stick. I need a consistent club I can trust off the tee

Well at least at the Range the 5 wood seems to be just as good as the 3, in fact think i will loft the 3 back to 14.5 (was 15.5) and keep the 5 wood where it is for now. Was flying the 5 wood on the range to about 215, so with game balls that should be closer to 225.

The F9 Tour 4/5 continues to work well for me. The smaller head size and rails make it almost like a supercharged hybrid. It is not the longest fw I have ever had in my bag, but its versatility allows me to use it with confidence in such a variety of situations. It is superb out of the rough, maybe the best fw I have ever hit from long grass.

Does anyone have the tour edition? Thinking of trying that one as I prefer a small clubhead. From reviews I have seen elsewhere distances and forgiveness is the same on both

Back