Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

10.5 +1 weight forward

MUAHAHA

8.5, 18/2 front/back

MUAHAHA

8.5, 18/2 front/back

How do you get to 8.5? Possibly a typo but that is not a listed option. Either way those are solid and numbers. Knew the weight had to be in forward position

How do you get to 8.5? Possibly a typo but that is not a listed option. Either way those are solid and numbers. Knew the weight had to be in forward position

9.5 lofted down 1*??

Old adapter, yo.

Not sure what that changes?

Old adapter, yo.

Not sure what that changes?

Gotcha. My old adapter was from a F8+ and looking at the settings I believe standard setting is 9.5. And it goes 1.5 in either direction. So 8.5 would be -1 on the new head I think

Gotcha. My old adapter was from a F8+ and looking at the settings I believe standard setting is 9.5. And it goes 1.5 in either direction. So 8.5 would be -1 on the new head I think

Makes sense.

Still then, 9.5 for me, is about 2.5 lower than I play the last few years.

Big thing is at 12, I couldn’t get the spin sub 3k.

More than that, I know you mentioned room to add launch, I have a couple in the 11-12 range, but, at the shot posted earlier peak was 31y at my swing speed, pretty freaking killer there and I wouldn’t mess with it much at all, 30y is always my go to. What I saw today, hitting 160’s in the 70’s with a very wintery swing still, look out.

Another swing in that setup....

a8753e88b4402ee8be00dd5bceea977f.jpg

And in 10.5 with a 10/6 setup.

002d7cca5bc61f03e939fd8297954942.jpg

Pretty solid james

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I also can’t believe more weren’t shocked by the 18g in the front lmao

Makes sense.

Still then, 9.5 for me, is about 2.5 lower than I play the last few years.

Big thing is at 12, I couldn’t get the spin sub 3k.

More than that, I know you mentioned room to add launch, I have a couple in the 11-12 range, but, at the shot posted earlier peak was 31y at my swing speed, pretty freaking killer there and I wouldn’t mess with it much at all, 30y is always my go to. What I saw today, hitting 160’s in the 70’s with a very wintery swing still, look out.

I also can’t believe more weren’t shocked by the 18g in the front lmao

Damn dude, you have me soooo confused now.

The LMs (trackman) kept telling me to get low get low and weight forward but the on course stuff made more sense to leave it at 11.5 and 18g forward and 6g back - but seeing your stuff I may just need to loft down and WTF is up

Damn dude, you have me soooo confused now.

The LMs (trackman) kept telling me to get low get low and weight forward but the on course stuff made more sense to leave it at 11.5 and 18g forward and 6g back - but seeing your stuff I may just need to loft down and WTF is up

Hahaha, I got to practice early before the kids and set up on a tee box with the GC2 and about 50 goof balls determined to get data on the 12 Flash and this, couldn’t get this one below 3k to Save my life as it was set up so I figured let’s get wild and loft down.

Then the 18/2 thing was for laughs, until I roped off 8 in a row with a 11 launch, 2400 RPM, and 158 ball speed average (peak today 161).

Hahaha, I got to practice early before the kids and set up on a tee box with the GC2 and about 50 goof balls determined to get data on the 12 Flash and this, couldn’t get this one below 3k to Save my life as it was set up so I figured let’s get wild and loft down.

Then the 18/2 thing was for laughs, until I roped off 8 in a row with a 11 launch, 2400 RPM, and 158 ball speed average (peak today 161).

Weight forward is huge for clubhead and ball speed - that I’ve messed around with a bit and I’m always at minimum 2 mph clubhead faster with that - I left it, the loft spin stuff is what I need to drill down on

Weight forward is huge for clubhead and ball speed - that I’ve messed around with a bit and I’m always at minimum 2 mph clubhead faster with that - I left it, the loft spin stuff is what I need to drill down on
I hear you dude, I love that it showed me my AoA isn’t as bad as it used to be, that’s huge for me.

Biggest thing too is it puts this one back into the competition, because it was D-U-N for me entering the day haha

I hear you dude, I love that it showed me my AoA isn’t as bad as it used to be, that’s huge for me.

Biggest thing too is it puts this one back into the competition, because it was D-U-N for me entering the day haha

Well glad that it’s back in the fight for you.

Looking forward to your commentary when you’re in midseason form

What shaft do you have in there? I moved the 18g weight forward my last round and hit one of the longest drives I’ve ever hit by far on a course I’m pretty familiar with. I do have the 9* head playing at 10* though with my custom shaft. I have no numbers but it was pretty interesting because the sound/feel change quite a bit too

What shaft do you have in there? I moved the 18g weight forward my last round and hit one of the longest drives I’ve ever hit by far on a course I’m pretty familiar with. I do have the 9* head playing at 10* though with my custom shaft. I have no numbers but it was pretty interesting because the sound/feel change quite a bit too

To tag on, what length as well.

I’ll hang up and listen....

To tag on, what length as well.

I’ll hang up and listen....

Lmao, long time listener, first time caller...

ACCRA TZ6 65 M5(X), playing 44.75”

Kind of an odd question regarding the F9 Driver as I have only seen one and yet to hit.

For those of you that have it, what is one thing you would want to change about it if you could? Color, sound, anything. Just curious is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the crown being only glossy on the yellow? Maybe the grip I went with. Not much on the face or tech.

Let’s play guess the settings....

36d4751cb179b964717bd81e2d1f7736.jpg

11.5 degrees, weight forward.

Ahhh, darn. I didn’t see the answer but I was way, way off.

11.5 degrees, weight forward.

Ahhh, darn. I didn’t see the answer but I was way, way off.

Hahahaha! Dammit Gary!

Hahahaha! Dammit Gary!

I was trying to go outside the box but the spin numbers should have been a tell. I’m not on my game tonight.

Maybe the crown being only glossy on the yellow? Maybe the grip I went with. Not much on the face or tech.

You leave my glossy crown alone!

Back