Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

for me no, not really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks. Everybody keeps talking triangular shape with this one and immediately I think of the Fusion. Pics of the F9 sole reminded me of the Fusion shape.

Ok thanks. Everybody keeps talking triangular shape with this one and immediately I think of the Fusion. Pics of the F9 sole reminded me of the Fusion shape.

totally agree, but for me they shaped the top as traditionally as they could. it’s not totally pear shaped, but it’s not noticeable/distracting to me.

Great thoughts Dan.

Really good pics too.

Curious about the lower launch - specifically shaft/head combo

God that topline is naughty looking. Especially with that little yellow cobra

This thread needs a bump. The driver's been mentioned in other threads, and with positive feedback.

I saw an online reviewer compare this to the F8+, both with the same Atmos TS Black shaft. The tester did get more club head speed from the F9 Speedback (1-2 MPH). He saw more ball speed as well, similar launch and less spin with the F9. Translated to 8 meters more distance. Only one reviewer so it can be taken with a grain of salt, but he did keep a pretty bad miss with the F9 or the difference would have been even more.

The F8+ was in my top 3 last year; improving upon that is impressive. Can't wait to test this one.

I see a giant throw down in my future with this, the max, the Cortex, the 785, and the new Mizzy driver

I see a giant throw down in my future with this, the max, the Cortex, the 785, and the new Mizzy driver

That could be some serious fun.

Which mizuno are you leaning towards?

Also, does anyone know when preorders start?

This thing just sounds as close to perfect as I have heard.

This thing just sounds as close to perfect as I have heard.

agree. i loved the sound of the f8. f9 is in the same vein for me but even better.

agree. i loved the sound of the f8. f9 is in the same vein for me but even better.

Agreed here. I called it F8+ with a bit more explosiveness

Another week on tour and another win as Lexi picks up the win this week and also has this one in the bag.

Another week on tour and another win as Lexi picks up the win this week and also has this one in the bag.

So happy for her; tough year but closed it out on top where she belongs.

The F9 driver is probably the biggest $ maker per driver gamed. Everyone who is gaming it is making coin.

So happy for her; tough year but closed it out on top where she belongs.

The F9 driver is probably the biggest $ maker per driver gamed. Everyone who is gaming it is making coin.

So out of 5 tournaments combined between the 3 big staffers, it's got 2 wins and a T-4. Pretty darn good.

So out of 5 tournaments combined between the 3 big staffers, it's got 2 wins and a T-4. Pretty darn good.

That is a late season tear. Cobra has to be so pleased!

This driver is going to make some waves next season based on how the end of this season is going

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is getting me curious about whether or not this could be a driver we see in the bags of some of the guys that don’t have equipment deals...

This is getting me curious about whether or not this could be a driver we see in the bags of some of the guys that don’t have equipment deals...

Right now it already is a couple. I will get a few names for you when I get into the office.

Right now it already is a couple. I will get a few names for you when I get into the office.

That’s gotta be pretty exciting for CPG!

Cobra hopefully will finally get some respect, the F8 line got great reviews and what I read was one of the top drivers in 2018 and with this awesome start they are continuing to raise the bar!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adaptors

adaptors

So I have a couple shafts with adaptors for the F8+. Will those work in this or will I need something different.

Thanks - EZ

So I have a couple shafts with adaptors for the F8+. Will those work in this or will I need something different.

Thanks - EZ

They will work, but the labels will read different. I think the F8+ had a stock loft of 9 (could be 9.5 but I don't remember). If so, setting the loft to 9 will have the head play to the stated loft.

Back