Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

They will work, but the labels will read different. I think the F8+ had a stock loft of 9 (could be 9.5 but I don't remember). If so, setting the loft to 9 will have the head play to the stated loft.

Thanks!

I cannot wait to hit this, I definitely think I'm going with the yellow crown too.

I'm eager to hit this one still. Going to be a great 2019.

Hit this on Saturday.

Wont comment on what I saw or didn't saw as it was at Top Golf and the swings were entertaining.

I will say I did enjoy the sound of it.

Also I think I like the FW for sure in this line.

So rave reviews from people who have had the chance to demo it...along with another victory on a pro tour. Damn I am excited.

I cannot wait to hit this, I definitely think I'm going with the yellow crown too.

Absolutely! In my mind there is no other choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotta find a way to hit this thing, its sounds unfairly good!

I can't wait to try the F9 driver and Fairway woods. The F8 3w was an great club for me.

Two weeks until demo day, not that i’m Counting

Did we ever get a definitive preorder date?

I'm guessing whenever demo day is. A little weird that the preorders are not available before the holidays.

It's not a matter if I'm going to buy. Only choice for me is if it's a 9* or 10.5* since the center of gravity is different on the 9* & 10.5*. I'll be curious on which loft and characteristics works better for me...

I’m ready to hit this already! Would CC have these around the preorder date for fittings or are they slower on the uptake?

I’m ready to hit this already! Would CC have these around the preorder date for fittings or are they slower on the uptake?

Mostly likely not right at preorder date. Usually before launch however.

Mostly likely not right at preorder date. Usually before launch however.

Well alrighty then! I’ll plan accordingly.

Two weeks until demo day, not that i’m Counting
Where is this demo day?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Where is this demo day?

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Check their website. It usually has all places and times (unless Alex has a special one since he’s already in haha)

Anyone get a look at Lexi Thompson’s new Speedback bag she is using at the QBE shootout? It is sooooo sweet looking! These would look so hot lined up on the range at Haig Point for the Morgan Cup. I couldn’t find a photo but if you’re watching the broadcast, keep your eyes open.

Anyone get a look at Lexi Thompson’s new Speedback bag she is using at the QBE shootout? It is sooooo sweet looking! These would look so hot lined up on the range at Haig Point for the Morgan Cup. I couldn’t find a photo but if you’re watching the broadcast, keep your eyes open.

She rocking a gold/yellow one too or Lexi Blue?

pretty sure it’s yellow. she was hammering it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it the black with red/yellow bag? Bryson just swapped out his blue/red ONE Length bag for that new style too.

They look really good.

Black and yellow Speed bag! Awesome looking!

97d5ffceeaf25476a6fba30466c23db5.jpg

Jaymo crushing the F9

f67ce7465b492a88e179e3a3a6e50c11.jpg

d2d5c917bdf7d69fcd38dbbf78571874.jpg

e17c7975bf65ac89f477d08884fc6c19.jpg

These are fantastic

We’re here any questions post em up

Back