Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Just for fun I put my F9 masters edition in play yesterday with my custom PX shaft. I forgot how much I loved this driver’s sound and feel. I really thing in that aspect it’s the best one of the last few years. Mission accomplished it was fun

Just for fun I put my F9 masters edition in play yesterday with my custom PX shaft. I forgot how much I loved this driver’s sound and feel. I really thing in that aspect it’s the best one of the last few years. Mission accomplished it was fun
It really was an awesome sounding head. I honestly don’t know if Cobra has topped it for all around performance. I read that Rickie had put an F9 back into play.

I'll never get rid of mine. I still take it out from time to time as well. I know it's very individual but I also think it's arguably the best sounding/ feeling driver of the past few years

I'll never get rid of mine. I still take it out from time to time as well. I know it's very individual but I also think it's arguably the best sounding/ feeling driver of the past few years
Me either it’s the masters edition one you guys gave me 👊🏻

Me either it’s the masters edition one you guys gave me 👊🏻
I had to get a matching one after seeing it! Masters and camo.. and they did it so well!!

Back