Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

6912beb3d2153a76b2d03b2003eca344.gif

If I were to hit this one, I'd need to have it be in a fitting of some sort because D4 is my sweet spot as well.

This is why I like you.

tried to make this work in my fitting today. tried it with many different shafts, but path was way left. strikes were centered for the most part but the path was bad. in this club’s defense, most other drivers gave the same results. except my gamer. something about the combo is really working for me, so it is safe. oh well, money saved i suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tried to make this work in my fitting today. tried it with many different shafts, but path was way left. strikes were centered for the most part but the path was bad. in this club’s defense, most other drivers gave the same results. except my gamer. something about the combo is really working for me, so it is safe. oh well, money saved i suppose.

Bummer dude, was hoping you’d have some crazy setup from your fitting

Good that you did a fitting. Saved you some money. I wonder what the difference is between today and whe you said you were very impressed when hitting somebody else’s.

6912beb3d2153a76b2d03b2003eca344.gif

If I were to hit this one, I'd need to have it be in a fitting of some sort because D4 is my sweet spot as well.

My MC order was for D4 swingweight (amongst some other weight adjustments in the FW/irons), which prob resulted in some eye rolls from the Cobra tour department lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good that you did a fitting. Saved you some money. I wonder what the difference is between today and whe you said you were very impressed when hitting somebody else’s.

honestly, i might still by this and just see if something about today was off. it’s just crazy that my gamer was as good as it was, compared to how much i struggled with every other combo he gave me.

My MC order was for D4 swingweight (amongst some other weight adjustments in the FW/irons), which prob resulted in some eye rolls from the Cobra tour department lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I support your persnicketiness.

Because I’d have done the same! Haha

Got a couple toys to play with. Which one will make it into my F9......if I ever get one
90aabb5259f90eeed8a912fe10148ef6.jpg
043dce47997730a71a7cfa1a0450d615.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It seems this thing is being touted as the ball speed champ out of all the drivers out do far. I should dig into it more

It seems this thing is being touted as the ball speed champ out of all the drivers out do far. I should dig into it more

Would be a hoot to get your thoughts.

Oh hi Kang

Our local shop only had this in standard length on the demo cart. I know from long experience that there is no point in me hitting a club at 45.5" as I will not center enough to make a good comparison to my Ping. Has anyone visited a shop where there are Tour Length demos?

Our local shop only had this in standard length on the demo cart. I know from long experience that there is no point in me hitting a club at 45.5" as I will not center enough to make a good comparison to my Ping. Has anyone visited a shop where there are Tour Length demos?
You might get lucky with the shop having some of the different weights in the fitting cart and choking up.

If not, lead tape and choking up will be the closest thing you can do.

We didn't get a tour length demo or a weight kit. Just the standard length.

I'm just lucky that my local Golf Galaxy got a LH demo head for the first time since the F6 line.

So....correct thread this time....

What do I think about this head? Honestly?

I just pulled the TPT 16LKP from the G400 Max and put a Cobra adapter on.

whoa.....

I’d say it’s getting serious

I keep seeing tons of reviews about tighter dispersion and faster ball speeds on this one. The hype seems real for this one. I think I hear it calling me.

Would be a hoot to get your thoughts.
I had a brief encounter and my initial thought was that it's fast and it seems to be the consensus. My biggest concern is performance high on the face since that's where I live. Something I have to fix in my swing but I could use the help until I do haha
Oh hi Kang
Hey buddy (and hello rest of THP lol) I'm making a comeback like Tiger

I feel you on this as well. I hit every shaft & in bith 9 & 10.5 heads.
For me I just could not hit anything straight. I just cannot get this club to work for me.
I hit the Epic Flash & SZ & M5.... they were just fine.
I just cannot use this one. I feel like I broke up with a g/f never had...

I still love see people hammer this. I'll try again in the summer.

It was great hearing the commentator say that Rickie was getting used to having an extra 10 yards from his driver this year.

Back