Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

i may or may not have been hoping for that :)

Can’t wait to hear about it at Hammock Beach!

Also, the golf box guy LOVED this thing - can’t wait to give it a hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took a long look at the whole collection on the Cobra site. The women's color of the driver is nice. Black with a touch of what I would call dusty rose.

I took a long look at the whole collection on the Cobra site. The women's color of the driver is nice. Black with a touch of what I would call dusty rose.

Man, my wife’s set is like 7 years old, thanks for pointing these out. Think I might do this for her.

Was really set on new Titleist offerings but slightly underwhelmed.....Z785 didn't quite fit my eye in person so the battle seemed to be between M3 and 917D3..

Hold the phone! Unless the G410 blows my doors off, F9 is first priority....

I really like the look and color scheme they came up with. Will Rickie have in play soon?

Yes I would expect it

The idea that cobra can create a driver better for him each year is incredible.

I really like the look and color scheme they came up with. Will Rickie have in play soon?

Other site had his and Bryson’s new F9 setups. Ricky had 10.5 set to -1*, GD Tour AD IZ-7 x flex. 43.5” tipped 1”. GP Tour Velvet Align Grip

Other site had his and Bryson’s new F9 setups. Ricky had 10.5 set to -1*, GD Tour AD IZ-7 x flex. 43.5” tipped 1”. GP Tour Velvet Align Grip

That’s awesome that he is using the TV align!

Seems like I’m the odd one out but I’m not at all fond of the look. Made me ��

Also a WITB vid on YouTube available.....

He said it was still in testing in the video.

Overall note I'm intrigued. The tips needed the change years ago. Having cobra wait because they were out of tips was one of the weirdest experiences. The yellow is bright, but growing on me. I will probably purchase because I'm a glutton for cobra drivers.

I think this looks great! It is definatelly on my list of drivers to test this winter.

ok so i am pretty sure i’ll be buying this. stock stiff atmos blue, lofted up to 12*. i think i hit it 275-280 almost all carry. nuked it and it felt amazing. anybody want to buy my gamer lol

ok so i am pretty sure i’ll be buying this. stock stiff atmos blue, lofted up to 12*. i think i hit it 275-280 almost all carry. nuked it and it felt amazing. anybody want to buy my gamer lol

maybe haha

LOL that good eh?

He hammered it. It was a very expensive, expensive day of golf.

I hit the hell out of it, but he caught a couple of them that were deeeeep

So cool you found a new friend, sounds like a winner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i hit two balls. both straight and deep. feel is excellent again. i love the look at address. stock shaft felt really good too. yeah, gonna go ahead and get this one asap. damn jb and his stupid bag o’ toys.

i hit two balls. both straight and deep. feel is excellent again. i love the look at address. stock shaft felt really good too. yeah, gonna go ahead and get this one asap. damn jb and his stupid bag o’ toys.

Just glad I never got a yardage need for the 5w. Hitting yours was a terrible mistake on my part as well, but I think I can hold off that ponder for a few more months

The reviewers are saying this thing is super forgiving, are you guys seeing similar results?

The reviewers are saying this thing is super forgiving, are you guys seeing similar results?

I heeled one that I think moved 2 yards and was still a very good distance out there.

I heeled one that I think moved 2 yards and was still a very good distance out there.

how did you like the sound / feel? And sorry for skimming, but which shaft were you guys using ?

Back