Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

how did you like the sound / feel? And sorry for skimming, but which shaft were you guys using ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atmos blue I believe?

Sound and feel were probably some of the best I’ve heard in a Cobra driver in a while. Very muted, kinda Callaway’esque

I haven’t even seen the damn thing let alone hit it, but you guys are doing a fine sell job.

OMG c.a.eleric hit this 20 yards past his gamer today haha. Absolutely destroyed it every time he picked it up.
Mward hit one that went FAR too.
Playing partner Tim hit one about 10 yards past his current driver (think he is playing M2).

I was crazy surprised with the results overall, not because the product is not rock solid, just because each person that stepped up on the course with it, hit it pure.

1/18 seems really, unnecessarily far away.

OMG c.a.eleric hit this 20 yards past his gamer today haha. Absolutely destroyed it every time he picked it up.
Playing partner Tim hit one about 10 yards past his current driver (think he is playing M2).

I was crazy surprised with the results overall, not because the product is not rock solid, just because each person that stepped up on the course with it, hit it pure.

It’s a solid, solid product. Jdtox is gonna murder that thing with his Morgan cup teammates

1) Sounds like a fun day on the course
2) Way to cost THPers money with this feedback :bad:. I hope I can hit it sometime with the Atmos Blue and the Smoke to compare before settling on one.

1/18 seems really, unnecessarily far away.

Gives time to save extra $$

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I know CA hasn’t loved his F8 of late so it’s interesting to hear that this was longer than his new gamer which if I remember correctly was an M1 or M2?

I know CA hasn’t loved his F8 of late so it’s interesting to hear that this was longer than his new gamer which if I remember correctly was an M1 or M2?

m3. this f9 was 20 yards longer. that’s not an exaggeration.

m3. this f9 was 20 yards longer. that’s not an exaggeration.

As straight? Cause you were really hitting the other club well a few weeks ago.

As straight? Cause you were really hitting the other club well a few weeks ago.

He hit his M3 pretty straight when he caught it, but the mishits when he didn’t were brutal.

F9 was pretty forgiving on mishits

That's some serious distance. Looking forward to giving one of these a go. It is about time for me to get a new big stick

90ff4bc196af65eb6ff2d0b0b4e1b792.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm adding the Speedback to my very short list for next driver. I've soured a bit on my current gamer.

The feedback is amazing so far.

I wonder how forgiving it is for---not so consistent golfers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm adding the Speedback to my very short list for next driver. I've soured a bit on my current gamer.

The feedback is amazing so far.

I wonder how forgiving it is for---not so consistent golfers.

very forgiving. really impressive driver here. my swing was not great today, but three swings with this and two were a+ result the other a-. so impressed.

very forgiving. really impressive driver here. my swing was not great today, but three swings with this and two were a+ result the other a-. so impressed.

.... this is not helping

I mean---you've seen me play ;)

If I could game it---anyone should be able to game it.

I was juuuuuust about to get on the TS2 train----But now it appears there's been a delay.

@JB could you leave one of these behind in Florida when you go to the granddaddy for me and @c.a.eleric to test out at Hammock Beach? For science.

@JB could you leave one of these behind in Florida when you go to the granddaddy for me and @c.a.eleric to test out at Hammock Beach? For science.

the driver he had with him today was so good, i want that one. it was magic in my hands. point and shoot.

something that looked cool but i never loved when it came to swinging the club was the f8 crown design. looked great, just messed with my mind. this f9 crown has a lot going on, but it’s very cohesive and provides great alignment aid. lofted up to 12* this seemed to still sit really square and it wasn’t distracting at all.

and the tm shape comparisons i made above are bunk when you see this in person. no comparison should be made.

excellent driver here.

20 yards is some serious distance improvement!

20 yards is some serious distance improvement!

first time i hit it was on a 396y par 4, i had 100y in. i think it was playing shorter than that but we thought i hit it around 280. huge for me.

don’t recall which hole i hit it the second time, but it was a high toe strike that was very low spin but got pretty good distance.

last time was 18 after i hit my gamer terribly yet again. the card says 445 and it was playing into the wind. again, i think it was playing shorter but don’t recall by how much. i had about 165 in.

the two good ones were on a rope. my complaint about f8 was great contact and no idea where it was going. with f9, i had good contact and it went where i wanted it to.

can’t get this one out of my mind...

first time i hit it was on a 396y par 4, i had 100y in. i think it was playing shorter than that but we thought i hit it around 280. huge for me.

don’t recall which hole i hit it the second time, but it was a high toe strike that was very low spin but got pretty good distance.

last time was 18 after i hit my gamer terribly yet again. the card says 445 and it was playing into the wind. again, i think it was playing shorter but don’t recall by how much. i had about 165 in.

the two good ones were on a rope. my complaint about f8 was great contact and no idea where it was going. with f9, i had good contact and it went where i wanted it to.

can’t get this one out of my mind...

Sounds like it's got your name on it bro! That needs to happen!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m digging both colors, all the tech, and the helium shaft option!

Real solid gains there c.a.eleric. Im a sucker for yellow so i think it looks great.

ok so i am pretty sure i’ll be buying this. stock stiff atmos blue, lofted up to 12*. i think i hit it 275-280 almost all carry. nuked it and it felt amazing. anybody want to buy my gamer lol

Wow! That is confidence inspiring. I remember how much you tinkered and tooled to get the F8 dialed in. If this thing is that good right out of the wrapper that is pretty amazing!

Back