Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Cobra posted something on IG after the win saying his driver is tipped 1".

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well there you go!

USPS stalk mode = ENGAGED

I called about my order today and was told of a good backlog because of so many orders coming through. I am happy that this driver is getting some heat.

I wonder if everyone was watching Canadian striping the F9 on YouTube and immediately rushed the orders????

Canadan.

So after a little bit more time with the demo, and let's be honest, my uncontrollable Cobra fanboy impulse, I picked up a head only off eBay new in plastic. Should be here early next week.

10.5 in Avalanche. Going to start with the NV 2K Green I have as I was getting a decent 2600-2800 spin with that. 44.75 and weight forward, turned down to 9.5.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I called about my order today and was told of a good backlog because of so many orders coming through. I am happy that this driver is getting some heat.

I wonder if everyone was watching Canadian striping the F9 on YouTube and immediately rushed the orders????

Haha I am not sure that video has been released yet, but I’m also not surprised to hear they are running short on supply with the tour success and infectious discussion around quality.

Man the buzz around this driver is HUGE this year. My buddy Brian 2BFAST just picked one up and im looking forward to seeing him get it dialed in.

currently high bidder on a few of these on the bay. in about 24 hours i'll find out if i'm the proud owner of 0, 1, 2, or 3 of these lol

My local store is selling ten times more cobra f9 than the other drivers.

currently high bidder on a few of these on the bay. in about 24 hours i'll find out if i'm the proud owner of 0, 1, 2, or 3 of these lol

You are doing it right. Pay no attention to Canadan.

Which ones, let me see if I can swoop in haha

Which ones, let me see if I can swoop in haha

one is pink. figured i'd take a page out of @jim54's ebaying ways. snag a ladies' version for cheap. then i can use the savings to buy some different weights, and a good shaft.

I've done a lot of crazy eBay'ing in my time, but never something like this.

haha...right?! I was like damnnnn

@Mclovin....what I did was tell my guy hey...im not going to use the shaft that's coming in it when you order it. So order the head to my specifics, you order whatever shaft you want. I take the head and put it into my shaft, you take the shaft it came with and do whatever you want with it. He took some money off. Not sure if that's possible. By doing that I got a really good deal on mine....

haha...right?! I was like damnnnn

@Mclovin....what I did was tell my guy hey...im not going to use the shaft that's coming in it when you order it. So order the head to my specifics, you order whatever shaft you want. I take the head and put it into my shaft, you take the shaft it came with and do whatever you want with it. He took some money off. Not sure if that's possible. By doing that I got a really good deal on mine....
I'm doing something similar. I'm getting it with the Helium 50 R flex for my dad to try. I told them not to swingweight it for the helium because I'm going to tinker with it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm a final 15 second guy if I ever eBay auction.

Same. I tried watching some on Ebay but I got frustrated and just used the coupon on Cobra's site.

Tracking says it will be here Friday. Fresh 8 inches of snow and ice on the ground - I'll be able to golf by July maybe.

my bids are so low, i'm ok with it if i win. heck, could even be trade-in fodder for some other gear!

my bids are so low, i'm ok with it if i win. heck, could even be trade-in fodder for some other gear!

HA! Now that is hardcore.

Back