#badass IMO

7815d2f105b8898653c9642f8e0d9e90.jpg

610026a421b01eb694d05b9cea190004.jpg

84f6bca4e2d4469e6ea0c2998ef20a58.jpg

What shaft is it?

bba503cb4e63baebc819859c14317656.jpg

Helium shaft was great in the F9 today

Distance and ball flight was superb

Played yellow F9 with THCE shaft yesterday, played Masters Head with AD-BB shaft today. I legit cannot decide which setup is better or if one even is

Didn’t drive the ball very well today, but managed to keep it in play. Made a bit of a grip change mid round and started seeing the nice flight I’m looking for and started finding fairways again.

Still love the F9 with my Smoke, but looking forward to getting the LAGP shafts in hand to give them a whirl.

Had a glorious day with the F9 Helium Combo AGAIN

753d66c1bf634698532bc3858420def1.jpg

8 drives 7 were Playable and didn’t impact the second shot

6 of the 8 drives were all over 265 yards

Yeah this is pretty freaking awesome

Had a glorious day with the F9 Helium Combo AGAIN

753d66c1bf634698532bc3858420def1.jpg

8 drives 7 were Playable and didn’t impact the second shot

6 of the 8 drives were all over 265 yards

Yeah this is pretty freaking awesome

Stopppppp hitting the ball so far.

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Stopppppp hitting the ball so far.

It’s WWWWWWIIIIILLLLLLDDDDD dude

Playing 400 plus yard Par 4s and having mid to scoring irons in is fun

It’s WWWWWWIIIIILLLLLLDDDDD dude

Playing 400 plus yard Par 4s and having mid to scoring irons in is fun

I wouldn’t know but I’d love to hear about it!

I was terrible today, but the F9 was goooooood

so good I'm going to sell another driver

The more and more I read these reviews on the f9 , makes me check my tracking info like mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been struggling a lot with my F9/Helium combo. Seems that if I try and swing hard I'm all over the place, but if I just take a real relaxed and slow swing I'm consistently finding the fairway. I know you don't always want to swing out of your shoes - but sometimes you're looking for that extra oomph to cut the corner.

I sometimes wonder if the Helium shaft is too light for me to consistently control - but I love the head so much that I dont' want to give up on it. Might have to try the ACCRA TZ6 and see what happens.

Been struggling a lot with my F9/Helium combo. Seems that if I try and swing hard I'm all over the place, but if I just take a real relaxed and slow swing I'm consistently finding the fairway. I know you don't always want to swing out of your shoes - but sometimes you're looking for that extra oomph to cut the corner.

I sometimes wonder if the Helium shaft is too light for me to consistently control - but I love the head so much that I dont' want to give up on it. Might have to try the ACCRA TZ6 and see what happens.
I replaced my Helium shaft, reg flex. The tip felt very whippy to me, and I am a moderate swing speed guy, 90 or so.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I replaced my Helium shaft, reg flex. The tip felt very whippy to me, and I am a moderate swing speed guy, 90 or so.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah...I have the ACCRA in my Mizuno ST190 and it just feels more stable. I love the lightweight feel of the Helium shaft, but I just can't seem to get it in a place that feels right.

Yeah...I have the ACCRA in my Mizuno ST190 and it just feels more stable. I love the lightweight feel of the Helium shaft, but I just can't seem to get it in a place that feels right.

With the combo I have, I picked up 20+ yards on average over my XR16. Very happy with this driver and shaft combo.

I didn't notice the whippiness of the Helium until I gamed the driver, then once I did, I could not not notice it. Seems like the last 6" or so where just too soft. The funny thing is, the overall flex on the Helium and my Fujikura are exactly the same, as per my fitter, but the whippiness is gone.

This is interesting for me as I really enjoyed the tour length setup with the helium shaft at the beginning of the season. I've been worrking with a coach on my driving and noticed my ball flight was getting too high with the helium and when I went at it aggressively I want timing it perfectly. Adding had weight, decreasing the loft, and going to a heavier shaft has gotten it under control. I feel like I can go at the ball hard and still get good results.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just received from Cobra Golf, and installed, a Bassara E Series 42gm Lite senior shaft for the F9. Will put it in play Monday and see the comparison to the UST Mamiya Helium F3 59gm regular shaft that came in the F9.

I don't play on the weekends at my course. Let the working men & women have the course on Saturday & Sunday, and us retired folks have it during the week.

Well, that experiment didn't work at all. With the Bassara Lite shaft in it I wore the right side of the course out. The shaft didn't feel Lite at all during the swing. I put the stock UST Mamiya Helium F3 59gm regular shaft back in it and will play it tomorrow. Also changed the setting to 9.5D as opposed to the std D setting I was using on the 10.5* head.

I would love to try this head with the new Smoke Yellow shaft, but I have more than eclipsed my golf equipment expenditure budget for the year.

I would love to try this head with the new Smoke Yellow shaft, but I have more than eclipsed my golf equipment expenditure budget for the year.

Pre pay from next year’s budget and then forget about it.

Seems like nobody is using the hzrd black smoke shaft anymore. Any reason to this???

Seems like nobody is using the hzrd black smoke shaft anymore. Any reason to this???

I think it’s a tricky profile for many. It’s not one that fits the biggest part of the spectrum.

I can tell you my prospective. I can use the Smoke but not the Hzrdus Black. For me, the Hzrdus Black has the same profile as rebar on my pedestrian 103 mph swing :dazed:

Back