2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Liking it so far. I was feverishly opposed to the entire concept, but it is handy. So far no issues with pockets, which was my big concern.

Like it but it screws wirth wireless charging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found a negative to the pop socket... wireless charging doesn’t work with it on

Not having any problems charging but man, having that thing right in the middle of my screen has made surfing THP via Tapatalk a ton tougher :(

Just found a negative to the pop socket... wireless charging doesn’t work with it on

I have one on wireless charging works great

Just discovered that I also need pop socket holders for my push cart and possibly golf carts hehe

@jb do you have a recommendation?

Just discovered that I also need pop socket holders for my push cart and possibly golf carts hehe

I think there is only one kind. The one made by Pop Socket.

Not having any problems charging but man, having that thing right in the middle of my screen has made surfing THP via Tapatalk a ton tougher :(

Come on people - givin’ you my best stuff here ...

Remove the middle tyne on a spork and grab a couple zip ties.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Come on people - givin’ you my best stuff here ...

I got you! Here’s a hardy LOL just for you

With the Grandaddy upon us, we just want to take a minute to say thank you to everybody that has already joined for 2019. We have some amazing things coming next year including so many "never been done before" items that we are getting excited to share with everybody.

With the Grandaddy upon us, we just want to take a minute to say thank you to everybody that has already joined for 2019. We have some amazing things coming next year including so many "never been done before" items that we are getting excited to share with everybody.

we all thank YOU. and gg. and jman. and ddec. and canadan. and wardy. and freddie. and mpeterson. and everyone else who has a hand in making this place tick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hope everybody that joined us enjoying the new special events we have been launching like TEEm Tour Edge, The Garage, etc.

We have a lot more and it will make the 2019 AC the best benefits package available anywhere on the net for opportunity.

Holiday Cheer kicks off in less than a week and another golden ticket is up for grabs.

Hope everybody that joined us enjoying the new special events we have been launching like TEEm Tour Edge, The Garage, etc.

We have a lot more and it will make the 2019 AC the best benefits package available anywhere on the net for opportunity.

Holiday Cheer kicks off in less than a week and another golden ticket is up for grabs.
all in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just got signed up and wouldn't you know it, my wife has laid claim to the THP pop socket!

Cluuuuutch!!!

What's up man! Great job at the Grandaddy! I followed along while at work last week, I'm going back and getting caught up on the live updates today since I'm setting at home looking at a foot of snow!

It was already a no-brainer before those announcements.. Just keeps getting better!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BOOM!!

Re-upped. Good returns on my July expenditure!

Finally got around to making my donation for 2019. Love the charity and after my 2018, its a no-brainer for being apart of this awesome place.

no brainer...took me long enough. Glad to be back!

Earlier this week, GG and I donated thousands of dollars to St. Jude in the name of this community of members. Its a special time of year for a lot of reasons, with the holidays here, but for us, it means giving and doing so because of the generosity of the people that join the Albatross Club.

Just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for those that donated in 2018. And thank you for those that donated and will donate in 2019.
We know we are the only online golf community that does this kind of thing, but we will continue to give back in so many ways to those that can make this happen through THP Events, Special items and more.

Back