2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Some physical ailments have reduced my playing this year and my time spent on the board, but even if I couldn't play anymore I will always support St Jude's

Sorry to hear that Scott. Hopefully 2019 brings the good.

Welcome to 2019 everybody.

Welcome to 2019 everybody.

We are all excited to get this thing rolling this year and the Albatross membership is the best way to get the most access across the board.

I personally can’t wait for the PGA show coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U
We are all excited to get this thing rolling this year and the Albatross membership is the best way to get the most access across the board.

I personally can’t wait for the PGA show coming up.

+1 for this...the forged offering from Callaway is gonna have ALL my attention

Was fortunate to be able to donate early this year. Proud to be a part of THP and the Albatross Club!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy to be back for 2019!

Thanks for the opportunity. Looking forward to a great 2019. Happy New Year to everyone.

207a62f1d1a7345500871a2066462612.jpg

Thanks THP!!

Looks good.

Just joined the Albatross Club for the first time! Love the boards and seeing reviews and input on all the equipment being released. Thanks for putting all this together.

Anyone been having issues signing up? Maybe it's my paypal, but have tried on three separate days now with a message saying it cannot be processed at this time.

Anyone been having issues signing up? Maybe it's my paypal, but have tried on three separate days now with a message saying it cannot be processed at this time.

Send GolferGal a PM and she can help. Lots of signups over the last few days, so not sure.

Popsocket showed up today and needed to pay $2.50 for shipping. Anyone else run into that?

Geez. Went back in the thread and saw most were shipped November 14th. Wonder what happened at the USPS

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Popsocket showed up today and needed to pay $2.50 for shipping. Anyone else run into that?

Geez. Went back in the thread and saw most were shipped November 14th. Wonder what happened at the USPS

Sounds like you bought your delivery driver his daily coffee.

Ugh, damn USPS. I have sent so many of these with no problem, I'm sorry they did that. Send me a PM and I will refund you what they charged you.

I haven't received the pop socket yet.. Figured it was either holiday craziness or maybe I never updated my address after moving.. Lol.

Done and thank you THP

My popsocket showed up in the mail today. Thanks THP!

My popsocket showed up in the mail today. Thanks THP!

Glad it arrived so quick rizzo. Thanks for signing up.

Way out of posting practice online. Will try again and send out a big thank you to the anonymous person bringing me into the 2019AC. Brought a big smile to my face when I got the PM! What a whirlwind last 4 months with work and other areas. Looking forward to things slowing down to a sprint.

Quick shout out to everybody that has joined the 2019 club. With the PGA Show next week, we have quite a few announcements coming on events and special attractions, as well as more ways for AC Members to be involved with other things as well.

Quick shout out to everybody that has joined the 2019 club. With the PGA Show next week, we have quite a few announcements coming on events and special attractions, as well as more ways for AC Members to be involved with other things as well.
Sweet sweet

Back