2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Quick shout out to everybody that has joined the 2019 club. With the PGA Show next week, we have quite a few announcements coming on events and special attractions, as well as more ways for AC Members to be involved with other things as well.

I am slowly getting used to the new badge haha - Still looking for red sometimes

Quick shout out to everybody that has joined the 2019 club. With the PGA Show next week, we have quite a few announcements coming on events and special attractions, as well as more ways for AC Members to be involved with other things as well.
I cannot wait to see the coverage at the show this year. Plus, new events sound awesome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just paid my AC membership for the 5th year. Hoping to get to go to an event this year.

I joined THP in March of 2017. I cannot think of another site that I visit that offers so much (Knowledge, education, information, joy, etc.) for so very little. Now is the right time to jump in for the first time and become an Albatross member. Not because of what a membership offers, but because I am WAY past due since I joined in what THP has given to me. To also contribute to the fine cause that St. Judes Children Research Hospital is, it's a no-brainer.

Thanks to each and every person who contributes to this fine community!

Just got this plaque from St. Jude for last years donation. Cool piece, however I think one of the kids might have put it on since it’s crooked haha.

e846f7c74eb16366247c039d72c4d77f.jpg

Just got this plaque from St. Jude for last years donation. Cool piece, however I think one of the kids might have put it on since it’s crooked haha.

Makes it even more special! Love that THP is associated with St Jude’s. I’d be an AC member regardless of the charity...but this one is so special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! That's awesome!

I just signed up. I've only been on the forum a short time but I really like it here, everyone has been cool. Happy to support this forum and the hospital.

Hope I get to go somewhere. 2018 was a rough year as I lost my Mother, my last family member.

Wanted to give a quick thanks to all of the recent signups. Post show is a crazy time, but we are planning some unbelievable things that will be unveiled soon. None of it can be done without our AC members, so thank you.

With the Sweep signups here, and it being our only attraction that AC membership is not required, wanted to share some info.

In the next 7 days we will be launching details on 3 THP Events, 2 special attractions and a number of other things for THPers.
THP Fantasy Golf is now up and running and is completely free for AC members as well.

Thank you all for supporting us and St. Jude and we will continue to put out some of the greatest stuff found on the web for golfers.

That's going to be a busy but awesome week!

Late to the club but add me to AC.

Just saw this at THP hq. SO cool.

7ded8cd714abe950b47d8714cfbee9c4.jpg
That's amazing! It's such a cause worth fighting for and no one does it better than St. Jude. I'm proud to be an AC member!

I recently found this community while on the search for new irons. As a husband of a pediatric oncology nurse, I understand the importance St. Jude plays in Childhood Cancer research. So glad I can join this community and both enjoy talking golf, as well as help out an amazing institution. Great job THP!

I recently found this community while on the search for new irons. As a husband of a pediatric oncology nurse, I understand the importance St. Jude plays in Childhood Cancer research. So glad I can join this community and both enjoy talking golf, as well as help out an amazing institution. Great job THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!! Glad to have you and incredible first post talking about joining the Albatross Club. That's awesome!

This is for all of the THPers that make this possible.

d48806a7bb8d15b7a891485a9ced83e3.jpg

This might be one of my favourite post.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Welcome!

Very cool. We're all proud to help do our part for such a great cause.

This pulls at the heart strings. Wow.... So special.

Great cause and a no brainer! Congrats to all and glad to be a small part of such a great thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little late this year but always glad to support this wonderful cause.

Back