2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Done! Always the best golf related purchase I make every year.

Don't think I have ever been happier to join this amazing club! Thanks JB and GG!

Done, excited for future stuff!!!!

Signed up!

Great case supported again. Also i really like the logo under peoples name this year.

thank for what you do, Especially for my favorite Charity, of course i have re joined....

Wow what an early response, thank you everybody.

We have so many exciting special events and contests to unveil next year that it is going to be one for the ages.

I'm a member again, I couldn't imagine being a member of the forum and not joining the Albatross Club.

In again, I love this site and being able to help St Jude’s is awesome.

Great stuff JB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed up, 2018 was my first year being part of THP and the Albatross Club. Easiest decision to sign up again. Great people make this a great place. THP makes me play more golf and that is a really good thing! Thank you to everyone, especially JB and GG.

Done and very happy to do it! Love that THP does this. JB and GG as well as all who donate deserve thanks.

Just sent mine. Thanks for all you do THP!! Love being a small part of this family

I reckon I should go ahead and get my butt in gear on this one, eh?

We have some really cool things we are just wrapping up for 2019 and it will lead to some stuff we have never done before. If you liked the OGIO Bring It contest, 2019 is going to be a year for the ages : )

We have some really cool things we are just wrapping up for 2019 and it will lead to some stuff we have never done before. If you liked the OGIO Bring It contest, 2019 is going to be a year for the ages : )
Not sure how you guys keep coming up with this stuff. And after the way 2018 has gone down. Unbelievable!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just put mine through. Glad to be a part of this place and support St. Jude.

Just re-upped for 2019 as well. Great site, Great charity.

I don't know how you are able to continually one up yourself but we are appreciative!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just updated my Albatross club membership. I've joined every year since it's inception. Glad to be a part it! Privileged to be part of this wonderful community of golfing hacks.

Just updated my Albatross club membership. I've joined every year since it's inception. Glad to be a part it! Privileged to be part of this wonderful community of golfing hacks.

You beat me by 20 minutes! Ha! Wouldn't be the same being on here w/o the membership. Would be like leaving home without your watch. Walking outside in your underwear to get the paper only to have a car drive by. Licking the white filling from an oreo first without eating it all together. Ordering a Michelob Ultra in a English pub. Picking up a 2 foot birdie putt and not putting it in. Hitting a 5 iron off the tee on a par 5. Washing your car and skipping the tire shine. Ordering BBQ w/o any sauce. I could go on.................

You beat me by 20 minutes! Ha! Wouldn't be the same being on here w/o the membership. Would be like leaving home without your watch. Walking outside to get the paper only to have a car drive by. Licking the white filling from an oreo first without eating it all together. Ordering a Michelob Ultra in a English pub. Picking up a 2 foot birdie putt and not putting it in. Hitting a 5 iron off the tee on a par 5. Washing your car and skipping the tire shine. Ordering BBQ w/o any sauce. I could go on.................

Been pretty sick all day, but this made me laugh. Thanks.

Happy to just submit my donation! Anything for the kids and of course the opportunity to win some amazing golf stuff. 2019 AC Club!

Done and done. Can't wait to do the santa thing

Back