2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

I can't seem to find the link to sign up at the beginning of this thread? is it accessible on the mobile app?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I can't seem to find the link to sign up at the beginning of this thread? is it accessible on the mobile app?

Go to the website (thehackersparadise.com) and it's in the top menu bar

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
6ed741d10703216a9116a467a26fbc95.jpg

gotta admit, im a bigger fan of the pop socket than I thought i ever would be. I have an iPhone 7+ and the thing is massive but the pop socket makes holding it really comfortable. The case I use is one I didnt think the thing would stick to either but its on there pretty solid.

gotta admit, im a bigger fan of the pop socket than I thought i ever would be. I have an iPhone 7+ and the thing is massive but the pop socket makes holding it really comfortable. The case I use is one I didnt think the thing would stick to either but its on there pretty solid.

I keep wanting to give it a shot on the other case I have, but our cat keeps running away with it. I need to find it again.

I felt the same way the first time I ever used one. Now I am not sure I could not use one. @c.a.eleric and I had this conversation when playing recently about its that thing you dont need, dont think you want and then try it and its way too good : )

I felt the same way the first time I ever used one. Now I am not sure I could not use one. @c.a.eleric and I had this conversation when playing recently about its that thing you dont need, dont think you want and then try it and its way too good : )

Yeah I’m way into it and I was a naysayer previously. It’s handy, secure, and it’s actually a ton of fun to just fidget with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya thats pretty much exactly how it went for me. Even gave a guy at work some crap for having one on his phone a couple weeks ago. Cant wait for him to come in today and return the favor

Yeah I’m way into it and I was a naysayer previously. It’s handy, secure, and it’s actually a ton of fun to just fidget with.

I definitely spin my phone for fidgeting. @Canadan saw me doing it in CA and needed one after that : )

ya thats pretty much exactly how it went for me. Even gave a guy at work some crap for having one on his phone a couple weeks ago. Cant wait for him to come in today and return the favor

I definitely spin my phone for fidgeting. @Canadan saw me doing it in CA and needed one after that : )

I even use it on my golf bag with forward facing camera to record. It balances directly on bag ledge.

I need to get a pop socket holder for the car - i’m digging mine

I need to get a pop socket holder for the car - i’m digging mine

Absolutely love that part. I picked one up at Target when we first got them in and use it every single day.

Liking it so far. I was feverishly opposed to the entire concept, but it is handy. So far no issues with pockets, which was my big concern.

Just joined, thanks to everyone who answered my questions.

I’m a bit reupping...done

I got my pop socket in the mail the other day. I currently have an HBO one on my phone I recieved for free and I am debating on either ripping this one off or waiting for it to fall off to replace it with the THP one.

Such a wonderful cause. Proud to contribute!!!! Thanks for all you folks do!!!

Just got in for 2019.

In, again. And why wouldn't anyone join in the fun?

Just renewed for 2019!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Just found a negative to the pop socket... wireless charging doesn’t work with it on

Took me a minute to get all signed up again but good to go for my third year!

Back