2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

How can one not do it? Done!

Haven't had much time to participate on THP this year, or golf or that matter, but wouldn't want to miss being part of the Albatross club.

Fantastic! Been waiting for this to open up! Done!

I've been a member of other on-line communities, but none compare to THP. Thank you, and thanks to St Jude for the incredible work they do!

I've been a member of other on-line communities, but none compare to THP. Thank you, and thanks to St Jude for the incredible work they do!

Thank you for those kind words.

Awesome pick for the donations this year. Every year my local radio station does a St Judes 3 day fundraiser marathon, I cry like a baby listening to the parents and kids tell their stories.

No brainer . Signing up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pick for the donations this year. Every year my local radio station does a St Judes 3 day fundraiser marathon, I cry like a baby listening to the parents and kids tell their stories.

When we went to their "campus" last year, it was similar for us. GG and I knew right then and there, that this was something we needed to do. We get to go back again next month and make the 2018 donation and it means more to us than we will ever be able to explain. All we can do is keep adding some incredible benefits and hope people can help where they are able.

I’m in!

Had my membership donated by an awesome THPer! I'll be looking to pay it forward soon!

I'm in! Hope we see a lot of new members this year!

Stunned to the point of being without words..... mine was provided by another THPer. What a great gesture! Thanks brother for not only doing that but just plain thinking of me.

Stunned to the point of being without words..... mine was provided by another THPer. What a great gesture! Thanks brother for not only doing that but just plain thinking of me.

One of the wonderful parts of this community is watching THPers pay it forward so others can experience and be a part of some of the great things. It never ceases to amaze me.

Great cause - proud to be a member :)

Will there be a ball marker this year? or is it being replaced by the pop socket

Absolute no-brainer. Done!!

No, we are doing THP PopSockets this year instead.

Well then Ill be using a popsocket as a ball marker, and I don't care what people say about me.

The AC Membership always supports a great cause. The continuing support to St. Judes is just fantastic!

Done!! It's a no-brainer for sure. This community is amazing and such an amazing cause. Let's keep it growing!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Excited to be a member of this for the coming year (Thanks again Socal Strippers!) Sounds like 2019 is going to be a BLAST

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What percentage of the membership fee will go towards St. Jude ?

A good amount of it does, but its something we do not disclose as we have said each and every year.

While every online community continues to work with donations, THP remains the only one that does so with a charity drive in place and will continue to do so because an organization like St Jude deserves any support we can give them.

This is a no brainer!

Back