2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

I'm looking forward to being an Albatross Club Member again after a 2-year hiatus! My first bit of income in 2 years will hit the bank account this week, and this will be my first purchase!

We are just a few weeks away from the first THP Event of the year on what will be an absolutely insane schedule.

We have more free trips this year than ever before and more fun for AC members then we have ever scheduled.

So awesome, 2019 is off to a great start!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm new here, so when I heard about this club, and the minimal cost to join it, and the cause it supports, it was a no brainer for me.

Well done guys!

I'm new here, so when I heard about this club, and the minimal cost to join it, and the cause it supports, it was a no brainer for me.

Well done guys!

Welcome. It really is cool what THP has done here.

With the first event of the year on the horizon (next week), we wanted to take a second and thank the THPers that have contributed to our annual Albatross Club.

This is for all of the THPers that make this possible.

d48806a7bb8d15b7a891485a9ced83e3.jpg

I still think about the plaque they sent to THP HQ and it makes me happy to know about the partnership.

Great cause and a no brainer! Congrats to all and glad to be a small part of such a great thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto, no brainer, get's no better than St. Jude Children's.

I had a few phone calls this morning about this link. I guess it is saying page not found. Any easier was to signup? Will check back in after church. Thanks in advance.
81199ffa48c0e17f1ab4865340409f1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I had a few phone calls this morning about this link. I guess it is saying page not found. Any easier was to signup? Will check back in after church. Thanks in advance.
81199ffa48c0e17f1ab4865340409f1e.jpg

Are you trying the link from the web? I just clicked it and it works just fine. Also, phone calls? Who is calling, do you mean members, I’m confused.

Lol...sorry. I have a few golfing partners who were trying to signup and said the link kept saying the page was not found. I will walked them through it. Thanks.

Lol...sorry. I have a few golfing partners who were trying to signup and said the link kept saying the page was not found. I will walked them through it. Thanks.

Haha, I was so confused, and thanks for spreading the word! Have them try it from the web, it works just fine for me from the web (tried it on my computer and phone).

Holy s$%t I can't believe I went so long without being a member of the Albatross Club! I must have thought it was self-renewing like my Suicide Girls membership. I would like to rejoin your fine club please!

Holy s$%t I can't believe I went so long without being a member of the Albatross Club! I must have thought it was self-renewing like my Suicide Girls membership. I would like to rejoin your fine club please!

And we like having you.

With another event this past week and signups coming up for a new one tomorrow, I wanted to take a second to thank everybody that has joined this club.
We set out to make 2019 the best year possible for this community in opportunities and so far it has been a blast.
So much still to come for this club and excited to share it all with the people here.

Been away from golf due to personal reasons for better part of the last 7-8 months but am back now. Been an Albatross Club member since I joined THP and continuing this good tradition. Also, paid up!

Getting ready for a crazy stretch here with a THP Event this week, the Fit Like a Pro winner getting his trip on Monday, then two more THP Events fresh on the backend of that. So I want to take a second to say thank you to all of the THPers that are a part of the club and help us support an amazing organization.

Thank You @jb & @golfergal for letting us be a part of something bigger then what we all imagined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obviously just found the website and message boards. But seeing the all the positives and comradery from members of the albatross club, not to mention benefiting a worthwhile cause, it was a no brainer to throw in even if i missed the first half of the year.

I was an albatross club member back when I was active the first time on this forum with Folds of Honor. I came back a couple of months ago, and someone donated me my albatross membership, I posted it in the Random acts of kindness thread but I forgot to put it here. To whoever it was, thank you again and these past few months being back on here have been amazing.

I know I'm late to the party- I've only played 8 rounds in the last two years and haven't had time to be on the forum either. I'm at a point where I'll be able to play quite a bit again this year, so one of the first things I did was re-up my Albatross membership to this awesome forum. A long time ago I was fairly active, and have been a club tester as well. I'm looking forward to more golf and renewed participation at THP!

I know I'm late to the party- I've only played 8 rounds in the last two years and haven't had time to be on the forum either. I'm at a point where I'll be able to play quite a bit again this year, so one of the first things I did was re-up my Albatross membership to this awesome forum. A long time ago I was fairly active, and have been a club tester as well. I'm looking forward to more golf and renewed participation at THP!

Never too late and always appreciated. Thank you very much.

obviously just found the website and message boards. But seeing the all the positives and comradery from members of the albatross club, not to mention benefiting a worthwhile cause, it was a no brainer to throw in even if i missed the first half of the year.

The opportunity to go to Coeur D’Alene is a pretty good payoff!

I would be a member of the Albatross Club every year, even if I knew straight up I would never get in another event. It is an incredible charity. Whose heartstrings are not tugged by a sick child? Plus, just getting into one event will be a memory of a lifetime.

Back