The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2019 Morgan Cup, sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf.

The question is asked, what happens when you take a group of THPers (You could be one of them), and make them tour players for a journey that leads to a weekend of competition at a secluded, private club where they get the same treatment including bag, clubs, accessories and even apparel scripting? The Morgan Cup happens...DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

i-mvB2pVq-M.jpg

When & Where
March 22nd -24th
Haig Point
Daufuskie Island

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Days of Golf
Team Lodging in Homes on Site
New Golf Bag
Full Set of New Cobra Clubs (of your choice)
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Amazing Group Dinners
R&D Presentation
And so much more

Every participant in the Morgan Cup, will receive 13 clubs, a golf bag, accessories, apparel and footwear. All provided by their sponsor, Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf. Every participant is tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum and social media post event.

Key Dates to Remember
Thursday, December 13th: Signup Day
Monday, January 28th: Equipment Order Day
Friday, March 22nd: Your Tour Event

i-SmCsc2f-S.jpg

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This is a handicapped team event where all participants are part of something incredible. Playing alongside a team made up of 7 THP Forum Members and 1 person from Cobra PUMA Golf.

The Teams
Team Hackers
Captain: Canadan
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf
OITW
WICHITAREJECT
Molten
phoffer
BuckNasty
Tenputt

Team Paradise
Captain: jdtox
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor from Cobra Golf
M2Giles
BoilerCLE
Dawgfan28
Campilobaxter
AcushnetGolf
93civiccpe

The Course
The Signature course has appeared in Golf Digest’s “America’s 100 Greatest Courses” and “Best in State,” and has earned a coveted position in Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 in the World.” You must take a ferry to the island and there are no vehicles on it at all. You will be given a golf cart to get around and everything else will be taken care of. Once there, the oasis and perfection of this THP Event begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dates now on calendar and sign up date set with alarm!

This is going to be very fantastic. I can not wait to follow the journey of the teams.

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

December 13th is right around the corner, but enough time to check out travel logistics, get dates squared away, etc. Good timing!

Definitely going to try to make one of those 11 This Could be Yous into an obedt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dates work for me and I will be in!! Can Not Wait!!

Wow, this looks amazing.

Looks like a great course and the dates check out! Looking forward to throwing my name in and at least following along!

What a great early Holiday surprise for those selected. Setting a reminder in my calendar for signups.

Wow, this one is coming up quick! 4 months from now, actually! Crazyyyyy!!!! Can't wait to see how the teams shake out.

This will be an amazing weekend for THP'ers, reminder set up in calendar for 12/13.

Wow, this one is coming up quick! 4 months from now, actually! Crazyyyyy!!!! Can't wait to see how the teams shake out.

I know, it's kind of nuts isn't it?

This is going to be awesome. 2018 isn't even over yet and I am already syched for 2019!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh back to Daufuskie Island what an amazing following that was earlier in the year awesome! Definitely going to be in on this one!!!

I know, it's kind of nuts isn't it?

It's going to make the winter months fly by, which I am all for! And Haig Point should be in great condition come this time of the year too.

It's going to make the winter months fly by, which I am all for! And Haig Point should be in great condition come this time of the year too.

Speaking to them yesterday, there big Member Member is the following week now, as they moved it for the Morgan Cup, so we know conditions are going to be perfection.

What!!! I'm like a deer in headlights looking at this post. This place looks AMAZING...holy hell THP you never cease to amaze me. I hope every single THP'er signs up for this baby!

Looks fantastic! Thanks THP and Cobra Puma Golf!!

2019 is starting with a bang already!!!

This is set up to be the best Morgan Cup yet! These next few months are going to fly by for a special group of THPer's.

Kind of impossible not to try for this one when the time comes. Seeing the impact this event has on people makes it a must try for

This quite frankly sounds amazing. I am going to throw my name in the hat, I have been looking at Cobra equipment and this would be a really fun way to give them a try and finally get to meet some of you folks.

A lot of people have been waiting for this post to pop up. Love seeing all the details laid out, this one is going to be a classic!

Interested to hear more details, I know it was mentioned that F9 irons would need to be chosen by a certain amount of people? Are mixed sets on the table? Can’t wait to enter this one as I’d be super intrigued to give OL a go.

I certainly plan to give this a try. I know I attended last year and I love the course but this could be my real opportunity to see if one length is for me. Since no place near me carries any LH Cobra equipment it could be my only shot at hitting the F9 driver too.

Back