The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Here you go buddy. Took me a while to find it, but remember reading it
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...l-Return-in-2019/page27?p=5911141#post5911141

JB will probably clarify, so not sweating it but keeping it in the back of my mind.

Can't wait for more info dude. And yeah..the CB/MB combo would look sick in your MC bag.

Ahh thanks. “Of some sort....” I could get down with that haha. Hello long irons with plenty of help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler - I hit the CB/MB stock longer/higher than the KFTB stock

So did I haha

Super excited for this event. So excited that I'm using my golden ticket for it.

That’s awesome! Solid choice!

This is one event I am definitely trying to enter. I am very intrigued by the concept of One Length, and being an Arccos 360 user I would love to see how the incorporation within the grips works.

Four in the floor, 10 to go! Love love this event and what it jump started at THP. Add the Cobra peeps and gear and you have another kick ass event!

Looking forward to sign ups and the chance to be a part of this amazing experience. T-5 days...

If you're not rooting for Team Hackers, you're doing it wrong.

Not REALLY wrong because event support is about as awesome as it gets, but.. Still... wrong.

Spoke a lot about this with Mike and Jose the last few days working on some last minute details.

Excitement level is through the roof.
Sign-up day can't get here soon enough! This is always an amazing event!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Super excited for this event. So excited that I'm using my golden ticket for it.

Not shocked or surprised by any means. YOU WILL BE FREAKING OUT OVER THIS EVENT COME GAMETIME! Well used.

I’m assuming that means the “other” golden tickets are not in play for the MC?

If you're not rooting for Team Hackers, you're doing it wrong.

Not REALLY wrong because event support is about as awesome as it gets, but.. Still... wrong.

Team Hackers fits me perfectly!

Hmmmm 10 spots...... hackers or paradise? Interesting.... I do believe the right choice is.....

I’m good with an invite no matter who Captn is haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Norman was espousing the One Length concept during his time in the booth today. I'll probably give it a try if I'm fortunate enough to be picked.

Excellent choice...you will not be disappointed!!

Greg Norman was espousing the One Length concept during his time in the booth today. I'll probably give it a try if I'm fortunate enough to be picked.

I think you’d like them. I really do.

I will always root for Team Paradise!
Though I will root for every participant to have as much fun as I did.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I wish I could have that experience some day. Everyone always speaks so highly of this event. I mean between this and the GD....two of the coolest events. But there’s so many good events really!

I wish I could have that experience some day. Everyone always speaks so highly of this event. I mean between this and the GD....two of the coolest events. But there’s so many good events really!

You can. That’s the beauty of THP.

I think you’d like them. I really do.

I still am gaming the F7 one lengths. I love them. I’ve been watching eBay during the off season for a set of 8s. But I could skip a generation if I get lucky!

Just gotta enter!

This is so true. 2018 was crazy good and 2019 is going to be even better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I heard somewhere that your birthday is on Sign Up Day...

Back