The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Looking forward to following along this weekend! I hope it all comes down to the final singles match on 18. :D

Hey guys hope you have as good a time as I did last year. Safe travels and I look forward to following along.

#TeamParadise

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Traveled down today. I think its the first time i have ever gotten to 16/95 and gone north. Always use to heading south for Georgia/Florida. Anyways....

It was a very interesting trip. I had a lot to think about. My team somewhat knows that I have been having some family issues, grand parents on both sides aren't doing so hot. It is finally settling in that the MC is finally here and it will be one badly needed break from everything that is going on at home. I really appreciate the opportunity to be down here. Thanks again JB, Morgan, THP and everyone at Cobra for putting on such a great event.

Good luck to all the participants this weekend!

Have a great time fellas!!!! Will be following closely. You are in for such a treat at Haig!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look what we found. Obligatory trip to golf store.

f76d2de277c893b53855e1cdddb26cf3.jpg

Lol oh come on just having some fun

That was hilarious. I almost had my drink come out my nose when I read it.

Damn! This things about to kick off and it’s been a lot of fun following everyone’s journeys leading up to this years MC. Safe travels everyone and soak this weekend in, it’s gonna go by WAAAAY too fast. The veterans know that, but for you guys going through your first event, don’t blink...

Have a freaking blast fellas!!!

Great teaser video boys, great insight for this year's MC participants. For this year's Teams, you guys are in for a non-stop blast for the next 72+ hours. Enjoys every minute and just have fun! Everyone is a winner at the Morgan Cup, so savour the honour of being part of something special. Remember Jake will be smiling down on all of you with his Cheshire grin, so pipe your opening drive and make him proud.

Great show boys! You need some Team Hackers veteran experience on that show. Maybe someone who went up against that Paradise Captain in singles last year for some insight on him..... #Hacker4life

Great group of guys here. Great group. This is going to be a blast

Really enjoyed doing this video. Props to @JDax for setting up and getting the Google Hangout going. Thanks to @Chefkritter for joining us. Turned out great and looking forward to Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really enjoyed doing this video. Props to @JDax for setting up and getting the Google Hangout going. Thanks to @Chefkritter for joining us. Turned out great and looking forward to Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You guys killed it once again, thoroughly enjoyed it! Chef was a great addition as the MC veteran!

Loved it.

With regards to my weigh in, I just finished up 5 miles on the treadmill as a last ditch effort to be able to squeeze into the apparel sizes I selected. We’ll see how that goes on Saturday.

I'm pulling for you Buck.

I'm pulling for you Buck.

I’m definitely going to be testing the limits of the puma stretch waist band and the stretch of the fabric in the thigh area.

Loved it.

With regards to my weigh in, I just finished up 5 miles on the treadmill as a last ditch effort to be able to squeeze into the apparel sizes I selected. We’ll see how that goes on Saturday.

Now I’m concerned about a possible chafing situation for the Buck...

0968161a0674695dc8d5edf529b4d631.jpg

Don’t wait until it becomes an issue, be proactive and preventive... You’re Welcome.

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Now I’m concerned about a possible chafing situation for the Buck...

0968161a0674695dc8d5edf529b4d631.jpg

Don’t wait until it becomes an issue, be proactive and preventive... You’re Welcome.

I’m all about the Gold Bond, but I’m a powder guy, and it’s packed and ready to go.

Back