The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I heard somewhere that your birthday is on Sign Up Day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet there’s a lot of people that have birthdays that will also be signing up

Greg Norman was espousing the One Length concept during his time in the booth today. I'll probably give it a try if I'm fortunate enough to be picked.
I really like my one length clubs. I have no plans to go back to standard anytime soon.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I bet there’s a lot of people that have birthdays that will also be signing up

Dec 13th has been my birthday for 36 years come Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Super excited for this event. So excited that I'm using my golden ticket for it.

Excellent use of the golden ticket!

I know oitw has been looking at a few options bag wise. But what about you Canadan and jd?

I have a pretty decent idea for myself if I’m lucky enough, but would love to hear from y’all. All three of you have pretty strong games. Interested.

I have mentioned it before but there is pretty much no question in my mind if the cb/mb combo is on the table they will be in my bag. I passed on them last year and went for tech (which worked out pretty well) but given the second chance I’m not doing it again.

I’m getting so excited for sign-ups for this this is going to be a weekend to remember for a long time

This event is one that certainly means so much to so many on here. One of the best thread follows of the year. Excited that it’ll be one of the first events of 2019!

I’m getting so excited for sign-ups for this this is going to be a weekend to remember for a long time

You ain’t the only one.

Preach!!!!

You too! I sure hope you get selected. It just wouldn’t be the same without you.

I think you misspelled “forever”

I would pay an extra $50 for every extra entry on this one. Seems to be filled with interest and one of the extra special special events.

I will certainly be entering and keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Signups this week, equipment orders not that long after, seeing how sharp you can get your game, mixing it up out at Haig Point. It’s gonna be fast and furious for this one, but damn it would be a dream come true! You can bet your a$$ I’ll be signing up!!!

Love that the signups are so early for this one, can't wait!

Signups this week, equipment orders not that long after, seeing how sharp you can get your game, mixing it up out at Haig Point. It’s gonna be fast and furious for this one, but damn it would be a dream come true! You can bet your a$$ I’ll be signing up!!!

*cough* January 28th *cough* is circled on my calendar for some reason *

I have wanted to be a part of the Morgan Cup for a while now. I will definitely be signing up for my chance to represent Jeremy’s or Dan’s team.

*cough* January 28th *cough* is circled on my calendar for some reason *

Decisions will be made...and they could play a major role...choose wisely. Haha! That’ll be a fun day!!!

Last edited:
It’s Morgan Cup Sign Up week!!! I’m ready...

2 stellar captains, 2 awesome Assistant Captains, 16 dudes on a weekend to remember forever, 1 top notch OEM in Cobra, 1 destination that looks unbelievable and 1 common bond....the effin Morgan Cup! I freakin love it! Good luck to all who enter, you will NOT be disappointed!

Once the teams are announced this thing is going to come quick!

With a baby due in early February I think I will have to sit this one out... But I am sure catching up on the live update thread will make waking up with the baby in the middle of the night something to look forward too for a few days. Good luck to everyone who enters later this week!

I would pay an extra $50 for every extra entry on this one. Seems to be filled with interest and one of the extra special special events.

Yea but then you’d have to change your username

I can’t believe how close signups are. This is Going to be awesome.

Definitely going to put my name in for this. This one is right up there with the Granddaddy in terms of awesomeness in my mind.

Definitely going to put my name in for this. This one is right up there with the Granddaddy in terms of awesomeness in my mind.

Dont forget 2019 AC before signup my friend. Wish you luck.

Back