The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Thursday is sign up day. Looks like a bunch of people's THP lives will change. Yes this event is life changing. In a different way than the Grandaddy. But All the more awesome in itself. To me it's more about who the MC was named after. What a fitting way to honor someone. Thanks Morgan for all you do!

Cobra/Puma plus Haig Point, sign me up now!

To be able to go back to Haig Point would be mind blowing. It was a fantastic couple of days with some great guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be me, this could be you or him. This is the top of the heap people. Or at least the top of the many peaks THP has managed to call their own. 12.13.18 is going to be a day to remember!!!

M2Giles has been placed on one of the teams in the 1st post.

Nice use of the golden ticket! Wish those of us, even though getting a grab bag but no big prize, could get another shot at the GT but alas, THP is spreading the love.

Really having to mull this one over, timing I think is ok but finances are the bigger factor (wife wants to sell condo and buy a house)... Aaaahh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And the golden ticket is in! Nice use there!

10 spots remaining this week!

I'm a newbie here, so I apologize if this is a dumb question. I understand that in order to sign up you must be a member of the Albatross Club, which I plan to join tonight or tomorrow. Outside of that, how does the signup work? Is it a random draw from those that throw their hat into the ring?

This event looks incredible. Props to everyone involved in putting something like this together.

I'm a newbie here, so I apologize if this is a dumb question. I understand that in order to sign up you must be a member of the Albatross Club, which I plan to join tonight or tomorrow. Outside of that, how does the signup work? Is it a random draw from those that throw their hat into the ring?

This event looks incredible. Props to everyone involved in putting something like this together.

Some event signups have a little bit of a creative contest twist to them, but most are random draws. Specific instructions will go out on Thursday, but it's usually as easy as sending an email with some info about yourself and the clubs, Good luck and welcome to THP!

If signups are the same as last year yes it is a random draw. Be sure to look for the details on signup day!

And welcome to Team Paradise M2Giles! Can’t believe how quick this is coming

Some event signups have a little bit of a creative contest twist to them, but most are random draws. Specific instructions will go out on Thursday, but it's usually as easy as sending an email with some info about yourself and the clubs, Good luck and welcome to THP!

If signups are the same as last year yes it is a random draw. Be sure to look for the details on signup day!

And welcome to Team Paradise M2Giles! Can’t believe how quick this is coming

These two guys nailed it for you. The Morgan Cup will be random draw. Many of our events are. Others are done via contests, such as The Grandaddy, etc.

Got it, thanks for the info! The dates work for me so I'm definitely going to give it a shot.

I would have used the golden ticket on this one as well. Great choice M2Giles!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The mother effing Morgan Cup! The excitement is infectious, looking forward to Thursday folks and seeing how the teams shake out.

Does bribery help your chances? Asking for a friend.

So MC hopefuls, who’s been contemplating their Cobra setup? Wondering about the scripting? Looking up pics of Haig Point? Deciding between Team Hackers or Paradise?

This is gonna be a hot ticket; best be prepared for any potential twists in sign up

So MC hopefuls, who’s been contemplating their Cobra setup? Wondering about the scripting? Looking up pics of Haig Point? Deciding between Team Hackers or Paradise?

This is gonna be a hot ticket; best be prepared for any potential twists in sign up

Cobra's golf equipment pages seem to be down. :crying:

Yes.

Haig Point is a fantastic follow on Insta. At least for those of us in the cold parts of the country lol.

Just bumping this up because it’s so freaking pure! I also see SO many places where one can get out of position or just plain get into trouble, but it’s a fantastic track for an event like the Morgan Cup. It’s gonna be a test and a well earned victory for whichever team comes out on top.

Take 10 minutes and watch these videos if you haven’t though, it’s unbelievable!

If, and that's a big if, I get picked I'm going to make some laugh, some cry, and some just shake their head in disbelief. That course looks so nice, I'd almost be tempted go to barefoot.

Back