The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I can't believe I get to play this event at Haig Point. I've heard crazy good things about that location.

Maybe...just maybe....if the stars align....we can finally play a round of golf together..(with or against).....maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooo things are heating up with all the info coming out so rapidly! Crazy to continually up the ante with every event, just awesome to see. Absolutely awesome and cannot wait for signups. And at the very worst case, still get to follow along with everyone's journey!

The dates work for me!

The dates work and I have all "winter" to continue to take lessons and practice.

Reminder set.

The dates work and I have all "winter" to continue to take lessons and practice.

Reminder set.

What is this winter thing you guys keep talking about?

Really looking forward to signing up for an opportunity to get into this event. Its an unbelievable opportunity to be part of something special.

Just checked out some more pictures of Haig Point, and wow it looks awesome.

Man, this is shaping up to be such a spectacular event. Haig Point looks like an amazing course, Cobra's latest equipment has me really excited. Gosh, I hope to get another shot at the Morgan Cup.

Can’t wait to apply for this event!

Really looking forward to signing up for a chance at this event. This will be the first event signup I try since joining THP

I need to find a way to somehow make this work. Dates are a terrible fit for me. Might do it anyway. It would be worth it. Amazing sponsor, clubs, event, and now at Haig Point.

What is this winter thing you guys keep talking about?

I'm not sure about those unfortunates that live elsewhere. For me, it means my wine stays properly chilled during the round.

Wait..... did I read this correctly? Moved Member Member for THP Event!!! December 13 let’s go!

THP clout is duly noted...

Craig, the director of golf, was so excited about having us there so this news doesn't completely surprise me. I wish that he could have joined us for a few holes. He was really awesome.

Signup alarm is set!

Craig, the director of golf, was so excited about having us there so this news doesn't completely surprise me. I wish that he could have joined us for a few holes. He was really awesome.

Signup alarm is set!

He will have a bit of a bigger role in the Morgan Cup.

Signup alarm is set!

That is soooo cool! THP clearly moves the needle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Everything about this event sounds perfect and I'm sure it will be just that.

Dates work perfect for me. And this time my reading knows the course. Was great to follow along the Odyssey event held here such a stunning course

Birthday weekend baby. Pick me pick me...lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

All dates work for me and will be anxiously be waiting for signups.

Back