The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Want to add one thing. The meet and greet is no longer. Friday night on the island you will be greeted like a tour pro and taken to your team guest quarters. Then dinner will be as a group with the same R&D presentation given to Bryson and Rickie by the same two people that give it.

This is unreal and simply an experience you can’t buy. Pretty awesome stuff going on in 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It pains me not to be able to enter for this one. Wife is expecting in February. While she is cool with golf trips, this may be pushing it a bit.

Told the wife, as my goal is a driver fitting this year after hopefully getting some gift cards, that instead of doing the fitting and buying a driver I would put that towards an event like the MC. Still looking at those dates but I think I'll be able to at least toss my name in the ring.

Flights look so damn expensive though, but perhaps when closer they are much cheaper

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well this Tiger Phil match reminds me of singles at the MC!!!! Wanna know how it feels? Tune in....

Well this Tiger Phil match reminds me of singles at the MC!!!! Wanna know how it feels? Tune in....

Yes sir. This one is going to be pretty darn exciting

I’ll let you know in a little less than 4 months?

I’ll let you know in a little less than 4 months?

It’s really similar to this match except not walking lol. God that would take a lifetime with THPers lol. We had a small pace issue this year but was quickly resolved when Jose and Yags team decided to slam the door lol

I keep checking into this thread just too see if any info has changed since the last announcement. Told the wife this is what I want for Christmas if I get selected and got the OK. So ready for sign ups.

Didn't take much to convince me!!

Already put a reminder in my phone calendar to look for the sign up thread.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Yes sir. This one is going to be pretty darn exciting

My singles record is less than stellar so far, hope to get a chance to improve to 1-1 in THP singles career record at the Morgan Cup. My singles match at the Grandaddy didn’t exactly go as planned, I missed a 4 footer on 12 to extend the match...

Last edited:
Less than a month until signups, I know I am pumped to have a chance to play in this great event.

After being forced to settle for simulator golf, and watching The Match today I couldn't be more excited about the possibility of having some competitive golf on the horizon.

Hopefully I can get lucky, and have the cards fall my way. I'd love to answer the MC bell in 2019.

My singles record is less than stellar so far, hope to get a chance to improve to 1-1 in THP singles career record at the Morgan Cup. My singles match at the Grandaddy didn’t exactly go as planned, I missed a 4 footer on 12 to extend the match...

I haven’t actually ever played in a singles match, I think it would take matchplay to a whole new level. I kind of like the idea of it a lot and I can’t wait for the day I can put myself to that test.

I haven’t actually ever played in a singles match, I think it would take matchplay to a whole new level. I kind of like the idea of it a lot and I can’t wait for the day I can put myself to that test.

Ill have my money on you Jeremy when it happens!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ill have my money on you Jeremy when it happens!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks buddy! Very much appreciate the confidence.

Since Rails are the reason why I’m finally comfortable hitting FW and hybrids off the deck, me thinks this will be the first event I’m going to sign up for and hopefully there is some beginners luck!

Spoke to asst captain Jose on Wednesday. Talked about the course selection, but more importantly talked about the experience.

This is going to be good.

Spoke to asst captain Jose on Wednesday. Talked about the course selection, but more importantly talked about the experience.

This is going to be good.

Now this, this excites me

What a beautiful course... wow!

Love the excitement from Jose and Yags. Oh heck love the excitement from everybody!!

Definitely guys. This is going to be fast and the crazy part is, they are as into it and getting to Haig Point as THPers are.

Definitely guys. This is going to be fast and the crazy part is, they are as into it and getting to Haig Point as THPers are.

Love when the companies are excited as we are!

Back