The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Going to be throwing my hat in the ring for this one, haven't been to a THP event yet and this would be a great 1st one.

Asking for a friend....would Savannah/Hilton Head be the best airport for arrivals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asking for a friend....would Savannah/Hilton Head be the best airport for arrivals?

Yes, it’s an hour away and I believe the closest

Yes, it’s an hour away and I believe the closest

It is. There are other options if prices get crazy high, that are a couple of hours away like Jacksonville, but Hilton Head is definitely the closest.

The flyover of the course is amazing. Great gear and a spectacular course makes signups a must.

It is. There are other options if prices get crazy high, that are a couple of hours away like Jacksonville, but Hilton Head is definitely the closest.

Glad I had points

Jimmy used his golden ticket for the 2018 Morgan Cup. There was not a person on either team that smiled more than Jimmy did while we were at Hammock Beach. Loved it!

This is totally what THP is all about. There's nothing better than this!

Glad I had points

I have enough miles with AA, Jet Blue and United, so I will be able to make something work. Thanks. Now the wait.

It would be the most likely. There is also an airport on Hilton Head Island that isn't very big from what I've been told but AA does fly into there. Mostly as a connector from Charlotte but it probably changes seasonally with tourism. For the event last year I'm pretty sure everyone ended up flying into Savannah.

I am really excited about this event at this location. This is a very special event and this location is really something else. I’m looking forward to seeing who joins jdtox, Capadan, and OITW to round out the teams.

Correct. AA will put you on a nice prop plane puddle jumper in Charlotte and fly to HH island itself. Did it a few years ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We are getting pretty darn close to signups. Im getting excited.
Working with Haig Point on this has been a blast and we are doing some pretty unique stuff for this that we have not done before.

Stuff we’ve never done before...sounds very interesting and I’m very on board! Haha! Can’t wait to hear more about this!

Love the details so far, can’t wait to hear more!

I’ve never been a part of any Morgan cup but I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say this is gonna be pretty freakin insane!

Private, island golf plus one of the most progressive golf brands in CPG will make for a lot of fun. Following this thread will be awesome, not to mention if I’m lucky enough to participate!

I’m getting exciting as well. My birthday on sign up day then a chance of a golden ticket here prior which would be used for a MC spot. Let’s do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m getting exciting as well. My birthday on sign up day then a chance of a golden ticket here prior which would be used for a MC spot. Let’s do it!

Second Birthday reference... Trying to speak it into existence... I like it...

599c3809d3a1453a2ee51a24e628fa23.gif

Working with Haig Point on this has been a blast and we are doing some pretty unique stuff for this that we have not done before.

Tell me everything.

Second Birthday reference... Trying to speak it into existence... I like it...

599c3809d3a1453a2ee51a24e628fa23.gif

e1iterate 2.0 thinks like Conor McGregor. If you envision it, it will happen.

Plus, I need something to make me feel better about being closer to 40 than 30 now lol.

If you are excited then we better buckle up. I cannot wait for sign-up day. If I'm lucky enough to snag a golden ticket it will absolutely be cashed in for the Morgan Cup at Haig Point!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Flights to HHH are not bad from DTW! Get me to signup day!!

Asking for a friend, but will a 9 hole practice round on the Osprey course be on the table?

Asking for a friend, but will a 9 hole practice round on the Osprey course be on the table?

Not sure yet. When we get closer we will find out if practice rounds will be available. Good news is that Hilton Head has some mighty fine courses and we can help with that.
Im sure we can work it out however. Being transparent, the issue could become lodging and having to go back and forth from the island as we are booking team houses from Friday through Sunday. But minor things we can work out so everybody leaves feeling as though this is the best morgan cup we have ever held (It will be).

Back