The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Looks amazing and good luck to all of you who enter. I will enjoy following along for the adventure.

This will be a great event at yet another outstanding establishment for 14 very lucky THPers. Needing a ferry to get to the island PLUS only golf carts to drive? How fun is that!!!!!

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Interested to hear more details, I know it was mentioned that F9 irons would need to be chosen by a certain amount of people? Are mixed sets on the table? Can’t wait to enter this one as I’d be super intrigued to give OL a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB had said at least half (7/14). Not sure split sets are in play. Guess that will be touched on during the sign up thread?

I’m flip flopping on OL vs VL, but am leaning Vl with a OL hybrid thrown in.

Sweet... Can’t wait for sign up day

I know, it's kind of nuts isn't it?

So crazy!

It's going to make the winter months fly by, which I am all for! And Haig Point should be in great condition come this time of the year too.

Tell me about it, 22 days until signups, 68 days until Order day and exactly 4 months until The EVENT!

Speaking to them yesterday, there big Member Member is the following week now, as they moved it for the Morgan Cup, so we know conditions are going to be perfection.

:banana::bananadance::clapp:

Kind of impossible not to try for this one when the time comes. Seeing the impact this event has on people makes it a must try for

You better throw in for this one.

JB had said at least half (7/14). Not sure split sets are in play. Guess that will be touched on during the sign up thread?

I’m flip flopping on OL vs VL, but am leaning OL with a OL hybrid thrown in.

I was putting together a cool set in my mind : OL 3H, OL F9 4i, OL ForgedTec 5-G. I’m not really sure how well I’d get on the with 8-wedges in A traditionally longer length, but I think it would be an awesome experiment.

such a fantastic location, cant wait to sign up

Let's do this!!!

What an amazing start to the holiday week. If this doesn't make you all warm and fuzzy then nothing will.

This is the must attend event of the year for me. The course looks absolutely amazing.

absolutely fantastic

Speaking to them yesterday, there big Member Member is the following week now, as they moved it for the Morgan Cup, so we know conditions are going to be perfection.

Wait..... did I read this correctly? Moved Member Member for THP Event!!! December 13 let’s go!

THP clout is duly noted...

I know I, for one, will not be sleeping the night of Dec 12th!

Already compiling my set in my head just to be ready in the chance I get in!

Just think 11 THPers will know BEFORE Christmas that they have been selected for the Morgan Cup! Talk about some holiday cheer! Even though I've known for quite a few months that I was captain, this gets more real by the day!

Do not want to miss the sign-up for this!

On the calendar. Can’t wait for the opportunity.

2019 is shaping up to be a great year already!

I can't wait for the opportunity to see if I could play like a tour player :dance:
Seriously though, I'll be counting down to Dec 13th with more anticipation than Christmas!

I will definitely be signing up for this one! Sign up date on my calendar.

Oh this looks tremendous! And Cobra always has tons of lefty options.

Wait..... did I read this correctly? Moved Member Member for THP Event!!! December 13 let’s go!

THP clout is duly noted...

That is correct.

Dec 13th and 14th marked on my calendar for alarms! Ya know, just in case. I hope all the hopefuls are continuing to work on their respective games regardless of climate and conditions. This is upon us already and demands more dedication than most realize. Be ready...

Dec 13th and 14th marked on my calendar for alarms! Ya know, just in case. I hope all the hopefuls are continuing to work on their respective games regardless of climate and conditions. This is upon us already and demands more dedication than most realize. Be ready...

Someone's gotta be ready for sexiest Morgan Cup Bag 2019!

Someone's gotta be ready for sexiest Morgan Cup Bag 2019!

I still have hope that could be me.....again..... lol

Back