The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I am not regretting my decision to go F9 irons.
Now that I'm finally getting a more neutral ball flight it has me thinking about them again but the driving range HIO is still fresh in my mind..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes him too. Funny coming from you...

I'm extremely excited about FTB... But I'll admit if orders were due from us tomorrow I'd have a terrible time trying to not add an F9 4 and 5 iron into the mix.

Stupid straight. Stupid deep.

I've heard such great things about the F9 irons, but the feel and ball flight everyone was talking about just didn't translate when I went to hit them. Glad I gave them a shot, but fell in love with the FTB's at first swing.

I've heard such great things about the F9 irons, but the feel and ball flight everyone was talking about just didn't translate when I went to hit them. Glad I gave them a shot, but fell in love with the FTB's at first swing.

I dig it. Go with what works for you

Well this is one way to spice up your day.

70197c3dc999de6afcd11b81e96a2d63.jpg

Your such a tease...whats in the box??!!

Ha. I left the house already but I snapped a few photos. Forgot a snap a shot of the F9 4i and 5i.

dc2dc3f7350a24e15acca825978deba5.jpg

7dc013cedd01f1e4678d757299740b0d.jpg

Ha. I left the house already but I snapped a few photos. Forgot a snap a shot of the F9 4i and 5i.

dc2dc3f7350a24e15acca825978deba5.jpg

7dc013cedd01f1e4678d757299740b0d.jpg

You went F9 4-5 into 6 CB? That’s a bold strategy!

Hmmmmm

WUT? F9 4-5, 6-7 CB, 8-9 FTB? What kind of sorcery is this?

lmfao that would be an amazing order.

yeah, i want 2, 3 and 4-iron in king pro mb.
5 and 6-iron in king pro cb.
7 and 8-iron in ftb.
9 and pw in f9.
f-max gw and sw.

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Hmmmmm

WUT? F9 4-5, 6-7 CB, 8-9 FTB? What kind of sorcery is this?

Eh, I went the Vijay Singh style of tour pro. I think the FTB are shipped separately because they had different shafts and a midsized grip.

I was talked out of the OL. And I went all steel. But you may be on to something.
Still not as mixed of a bag as Langer

Dan isn’t mortal. Remember? He is a tour player but bad at dodge ball (if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a putt hit at you from 4 feet away).

I think Yags said something like “keep it complicated, keep it interesting. That’s my motto”. Am I off base here?

I think that is a pretty “safe” motto for you

I am not regretting my decision to go F9 irons.

I wish I went FMax Superlite

I'm extremely excited about FTB... But I'll admit if orders were due from us tomorrow I'd have a terrible time trying to not add an F9 4 and 5 iron into the mix.

Stupid straight. Stupid deep.

Need need to hit mine soon

I was talked out of the OL. And I went all steel. But you may be on to something.

Solid setup bruh

lmfao that would be an amazing order.

yeah, i want 2, 3 and 4-iron in king pro mb.
5 and 6-iron in king pro cb.
7 and 8-iron in ftb.
9 and pw in f9.
f-max gw and sw.

LMFO!!! Be a pro for a weekend.

Did anyone else go graphite? Surely someone went with Recoils. I can't be the only one to go graphite, I'm already the only OL

Did anyone else go graphite? Surely someone went with Recoils. I can't be the only one to go graphite, I'm already the only OL

Nope, recoils offered were too light for me.

Superb video!

The trash talk was, uh interesting?

Love how they are already matching the scripting

Back