2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Buckle up and to the metal... enjoy nervana!

ok, work is about done, so I am checking out of here until later

Just in case, I am making my bookmark with post #2496 to remind me where I am up to as no doubt there will be a lot of posts to catch up on.....

Play well everyone

There was nothing like hitting those new clubs for the first time on that range. Perfect clubs, on perfect grass, at a perfect location with perfect people all around! \

Enjoy the honeymoon boys!

2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Just your typical random bunker lesson for the captain from RFC!!
138c46f6c399e105bbfb7be11c1661ab.jpg

Yep....been on the wrong end of the wedge game....

He dunked one on us on hole #1 on Sunday for eagle...that’s not even fair to have the length he does and that wedge game.

Hope the weather holds out and for you guys. It's raining a little west of you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

74bee00f552efdeb7fe1ff46dee04119.jpg

He dunked one on us on hole #1 on Sunday for eagle...that’s not even fair to have the length he does and that wedge game.

Ya wanna be mad at the game but he's such a nice guy.....
Pretty awesome to watch him hit driver

Not a regret at all, but the only thing I would have changed about the experience (besides winning) would have been to spend some time with RFC on the grass with a wedge in my hands. Thanks @Pringles :D

same here

I assume no pics of bags for specific reasons?

Ya wanna be mad at the game but he's such a nice guy.....
Pretty awesome to watch him hit driver
Like watching him carry a 340 yard Par 4?

Like watching him carry a 340 yard Par 4?

Yep....greenside bunker on us. May have been 338yds but that's kinda splitting hairs :act-up:

as asked, can bags not be pictured (no clubs) and can we get a picture of the putter head covers :)

Staycation in full mode with Hot Stove on TV....GD follow online....and full out gluttony in progress.

#Todayisagoodday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back