2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Reading through this thread and seeing this post really hit home. This event was timeless. This post made by such a special guy and a valued THP’er still rings true about my Grandaddy brother. These are the moments made possible on this forum. Rest well brother.
Feel the same way bud. Was just thinking of searching for the thread and resurrecting it. Glad you did. Someday soon I hope we can all get together again.

Reading through this thread and seeing this post really hit home. This event was timeless. This post made by such a special guy and a valued THP’er still rings true about my Grandaddy brother. These are the moments made possible on this forum. Rest well brother.
Believe it or not, I’ve never read this entire thread. Maybe I subliminally just don’t want the experience to ever be over. Anyway, because of that I never saw P4B’s post. Thank you for quoting it. It means a lot to have my Morgan Cup captain think we did okay.

I still remember how excited he was for me when I got the announcement. It was pretty great being able to talk through the experience with him and and see how genuinely happy he was that I was able to experience it. Man I miss that guy.

That’s easily one of the best hours of my life, spent chatting with you guys in that room. Long live The Grandaddy.
That shirt is awesome! I’m hot today!

When you gave it your all and the blueberry vodka's took you out.
de3f7080cec3af0a3b216611b683cda7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I can’t believe we let @SquirrelyDave get away with this nap with no hazing at all. Shame on us.

For anyone wondering, our group still talks every day all day long. The event brought these guys into my life and now I can’t get rid of them 😀

That’s easily one of the best hours of my life, spent chatting with you guys in that room. Long live The Grandaddy.

love to see this thread pop up.

I feel the same way about that last night. It Was a fantastic conversation capping of an amazing experience.

Same here, brother. Need more of that in my life.

Man that was an amazing week. Love you bastages!
Likewise man! Now if we can just figure out how to sneak you back across the boarder for some golf and meat consumption...

I can’t believe we let @SquirrelyDave get away with this nap with no hazing at all. Shame on us.
I still remember when I first noticed him nodding off. The shenanigans factory immediately started working but we took it easy on him.

For anyone wondering, our group still talks every day all day long. The event brought these guys into my life and now I can’t get rid of them 😀
Hahaha good luck if you ever try! :sneaky:

Made it home safely !

Last night with my homies...

115da0ff42437396505d21a324f16ab9.jpg

85036e469c0e642eb837ebf5fd7e4468.jpg

This morning with my homies...

2fe651b46586e22193aed3d3fd5eff6d.jpg

b3df80452e4ae2a2fdd37d011d94557b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going through this thread. There was some dust in the air that night!

FF1B480F-0C91-4DF2-87B7-C309E85F9D78.jpegBC700912-0F84-4925-AD08-CF90DC2B62D4.jpegIt's been a long, long work week and it was kind of cool to come home and find my fitting sheet and scripting sheet sitting on the counter. My wife has been cleaning out the office and found a few Grandaddy hidden gems.

Always great to come across that stuff. Such a great memory.

Back