2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Safe travels guys! I’m so excited to follow along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone hope you have a great time.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Excited for you guys!
I know this whole experience blew me away, and I am sure your minds are racing!
Can’t wait to see this unfold!

Safe travels!

If you are able to sleep tonight I want the secret. You guys have got to be pumped like never before. It seems like this year GD took forever to arrive. Enjoy the next 3 days.

If you are able to sleep tonight I want the secret. You guys have got to be pumped like never before. It seems like this year GD took forever to arrive. Enjoy the next 3 days.

I've been laying in bed for an hour and am nowhere near tired. I think that 4:15 alarm is going to be rough!

I want travel pictures, guys so be sure to buy the internet on the plane!
Free WiFi on T-Mobile. Might as well use it. LoL

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You may need more space to bring everything back!

That smaller bag expands to a full size carry on and other than golf shoes and a pull over it is empty! Lol

Kids in bed, wife will be soon so I’ll have a little time to just sit and watch football while I reflect on the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.

Three alarms set, each 15 mins apart, this is one flight I CAN’T miss!!

Did the same thing with the alarms!

I've been laying in bed for an hour and am nowhere near tired. I think that 4:15 alarm is going to be rough!

no it won't haha. if you get to sleep, i guarantee youll be up about 5-10 minutes before hand ;)

Looking forward to following along. This is my first year here at THP, and although I read last year's Grandaddy Live Update thread (okay, so I skimmed a lot of it), trying to keep up live this year should be a blast!

I should be sleep...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Probably not. I bounced right up and out of bed for mine. Now I get to sit and enjoy some coffee.

Also, good morning!! I was going to claim 1st up but I think @dacatalyst41 is going to take that by default.

Safe travels today everyone. You are in for one hell of a ride. Welcome to the fraternity! It’s all about to get real gentleman!

As Fergie from Black Eyed Peas would say, "Let's get this party started in hurrrrrr!" On my way to the airport!!!
c390004ab35cb53d6095fb5c62f2d83e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Morning THP, I MIGHT have gotten 3 hours of sleep!!

I am up 3 hours before my alarm. Not really seeing a scenario where I fall back asleep. I am wheels up in 6.5 hours.

As Fergie from Black Eyed Peas would say, "Let's get this party started in hurrrrrr!" On my way to the airport!!!
c390004ab35cb53d6095fb5c62f2d83e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

“What ya gonna do with all that junk in your trunk?” Lol

Safe travels all, one heck of a week ahead of you!

Grandaddy travel day!!!!!!!!

Oh, and good morning everyone!

I've never had an easier 2am wake up call.

Grandaddddddddyyy!!!!!!

Safe Travels today everyone- guess you can sleep on the plane haha

Back