2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Cmon Team THP we got this time to get that belt back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the airport. Time to get bags checked in and go through security. Holy crap this is happening!
b53562801d8c744d3dd061333d861d9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone. Time will fly by......soak in every minute!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Safe travels! Sleep on the plane is always my mantra.

I've never had an easier 2am wake up call.

Grandaddddddddyyy!!!!!!
That's not how you spell it! Lol

Well TSA Precheck is the shiznit. I'm here way too early. Took me less than 10 minutes to check my bag in and get through security. On the plus side, the guy checking my bag in gave me 2 free drink cards since I'm in the Navy. Said he had served in the Navy bag in the day and was stationed in San Diego. I told him thank you for the service and thank you for the drink tickets bc I will definitely use them on my second flight. Lol

Alright early risers- Minds getting blown starts today! Can’t wait to live this experience through your eyes.

[video=youtube_share;C3_1Z0GCZ-w]https://youtu.be/C3_1Z0GCZ-w[/video]

Gooooood Mooooorning THP!!!!

Ok, I’m up 10 minutes before the first alarm was set. After waking up in the middle of the night it took me about 2 1/2 hours to get back to sleep. Who cares! That’s what airplanes are for, right?

We’re on our way to the Grandaddy!

Woooooooo!

So as I’m riding this shuttle into the airport, I have to stop and say a special thank you.

I’m a very lucky man, and have been for the last 14 years and change. I’m lucky to have a partner in life that really wants me to be happy. She’s put up with my excitement for this trip for the last couple of months, and she’s been excited for me. I truly am lucky to have someone like her, a true partner in my life and I could not ask for a better wife. Thank you babe. I love you.

I woke up with a jolt haha. Time to get a cup of coffee and start following this great excursion

Had to get some breakfast! Awe yeah!!!
812b708569d7a61e6dcdeeb1463fdf23.jpg
1fa49deed841b58acb1dabb02c4fd017.jpg

Thru security time to find my gate and find a chipotle!!

So as I’m riding this shuttle into the airport, I have to stop and say a special thank you.

I’m a very lucky man, and have been for the last 14 years and change. I’m lucky to have a partner in life that really wants me to be happy. She’s put up with my excitement for this trip for the last couple of months, and she’s been excited for me. I truly am lucky to have someone like her, a true partner in my life and I could not ask for a better wife. Thank you babe. I love you.
My wife said..."Please have fun, be careful, and don't do anything stupid" hahaha. Gotta love my wife lol

Ttucliff....try and save the heart attack for the Hideaway my man....

Thru security time to find my gate and find a chipotle!!

I think that’s the best thing about airports. Finding a place to eat that serves their whole menu no matter the time.

My wife said..."Please have fun, be careful, and don't do anything stupid" hahaha. Gotta love my wife lol

I sincerely hope you haven't showed her any pics related to The Nest

I think that’s the best thing about airports. Finding a place to eat that serves their whole menu no matter the time.

Agreed, but I did see a bar open while going to my gate...might need to call an audible here!

I sincerely hope you haven't showed her any pics related to The Nest
Absolutely not! What is the Nest? Lol

Agreed, but I did see a bar open while going to my gate...might need to call an audible here!

Can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning!

Ttucliff....try and save the heart attack for the Hideaway my man....

I'm healthy as a horse brah!! Lol

Big granddaddy travel day!!!!! I’m so excited to be traveling today to this special place......called Indiana....
Lol....wish t was somewhere nicer...warmer...and more golfy! Safe travels gentleman and soak it all in! Going to one hell of a ride!

Blue 58 Blue 58. Hut hut!

Now this is the proper way to start a day of traveling!

Now this is the proper way to start a day of traveling!

That Starbucks girl looked at me right after I snapped that pic like wtf. I just looked at her and said, "It's okay. It's #TheGrandaddy." She then proceeded to look at me even weirder. I could have explained, but then I thought to myself, let's let her mind wonder. She either thinks I'm a creeper or is wondering wth is #TheGrandaddy? Lol

Back