2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Agreed, but I did see a bar open while going to my gate...might need to call an audible here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ummm thats highly advisable haha. having a nice coffee and baileys myself this morning (morning off of course)

The journey is getting off the ground (literally), we'll be following boys, have a blast! I know we will be having fun following and envious at same time. Go get'em. Be safe.

That Starbucks girl looked at me right after I snapped that pic like wtf. I just looked at her and said, "It's okay. It's #TheGrandaddy." She then proceeded to look at me even weirder. I could have explained, but then I thought to myself, let's let her mind wonder. She either thinks I'm a creeper or is wondering wth is #TheGrandaddy? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ha! I just noticed her in that pic! You should go order a drink and have them use your THP username! That should make it not as weird, right?

Ha! I just noticed her in that pic! You should go order a drink and have them use your THP username! That should make it not as weird, right?

Nope. Not at all.

Bartender: Drink for ttucliffhanger..

Me: Yeah that's me, think about it! Lol

And walk away.

My wife said..."Please have fun, be careful, and don't do anything stupid" hahaha. Gotta love my wife lol

She knows...

Audible has been called, sorry chipotle! Breakfast sandwich ordered and a glass of...

a05b52c872bbf772fb9bbf08ebffae2c.jpg

Audible has been called, sorry chipotle! Breakfast sandwich ordered and a glass of...

a05b52c872bbf772fb9bbf08ebffae2c.jpg

What did you order? Looks domestic and lite.

Well I made it through security and the waiting game for my 6:40 flight begins. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly on this first flight because I have a super tight window to get to my next flight, like jump off the plane and run to my next gate tight. Good thing I've got my running shoes on!

Well I made it through security and the waiting game for my 6:40 flight begins. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly on this first flight because I have a super tight window to get to my next flight, like jump off the plane and run to my next gate tight. Good thing I've got my running shoes on!
Perfect prep work for dealing with some pressure!

Dont worry. We can always hang on my flight lol

What did you order? Looks domestic and lite.

Abita Light, never had it but it’s good. Reminds me of bud light.

Just a quick reminder. Thousands of people are going to be coming to this thread beginning today wanting to follow along with your journey through the 2018 Grandaddy. We know the excitement is there, but we also want those people to feel included and feel they are a part of this amazing week.

Safe travels all, you’re in for a hell of a trip. Soak it all in!!

haha at first I forgot you were in a different time zone... I was like, "cutting kind of close for a 6 40 flight ya?"

Abita Light, never had it but it’s good. Reminds me of bud light.

abita has a pretty good brand/selection of beers. good morning beer ;)

Flight boards in 7 minutes. Catch yall at my next stop in Minneapolis.

Flight is boarding now. No Wi-Fi so I’ll be high above you all Grandaddy dreaming!

Flight is boarding now. No Wi-Fi so I’ll be high above you all Grandaddy dreaming!
Or dreaming about Cougars lol

abita has a pretty good brand/selection of beers. good morning beer ;)

They do, I’ll check them out again, was a good choice for breakfast!

Enjoy the ride everyone. Soak in every second, and prepare to reflect upon it for years to come.

My biggest advice beyond having fun, which is as easy as breathing at #TheGrandaddy is to take as many pictures as possible, and to have someone in your groups taking pics of you playing as well. My biggest regret still lies there, of all places.

Safe travels to all!! Glad this is during the week, much easier to follow along while waiting on data to run at work LOL!

Safe travels everyone!!! Pretty cool how excited we all are to watch this group over the next several days!

Back