2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

I don’t believe lodging is covered for this one, usually if lodging is included, it is listed in the first post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my belief as well. Easy enough to ballpark for lodging though!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

That was my belief as well. Easy enough to ballpark for lodging though!

The ballparking ain't the problem, lol. Staying married would be:)

Not that the misses is overly anything. I just don't think I want to try to explain. "Umm yeah, I'm going to Vegas for the weekend.... I'll be staying by myself at the Belagio". That's a tough sell. She's also a forensic accountant so there ain't no hiding anything from her, not that I would. I could probably sell any other place on North America easier than Vegas. The event sounds awesome though so I'm improving the odds for everyone by not entering, glass is half full! I'll be following the live thread for sure though so have fun fellas (and ladies, looking at you Ducatigirl! )

Thanks for the info!

Not that the misses is overly anything. I just don't think I want to try to explain. "Umm yeah, I'm going to Vegas for the weekend.... I'll be staying by myself at the Belagio". That's a tough sell. She's also a forensic accountant so there ain't no hiding anything from her, not that I would. I could probably sell any other place on North America easier than Vegas. The event sounds awesome though so I'm improving the odds for everyone by not entering, glass is half full! I'll be following the live thread for sure though so have fun fellas (and ladies, looking at you Ducatigirl! )

Thanks for the info!
I completely get what you are saying.

Having to back out of 2 events due to circumstances out of my control (medical and financial), weighing the cost vs how it will affect things at home is a big concern.

I have been pricing flights, trying to ballpark funds needed, and everything costs more flight wise from up here.

Surprisingly, Vegas is probably the cheapest combo flight and lodging wise compared to other venues.

Thanks for the info!

What your Wife thinks would happen...

fad7715944a106edd5261495253f6deb.gif

What would really happen...

c3147eb811fcd18006137fb4fc83fe14.gif

112f01dc6932cd1d87583c6197141480.gif

What your Wife thinks would happen...

fad7715944a106edd5261495253f6deb.gif

What would really happen...

c3147eb811fcd18006137fb4fc83fe14.gif

112f01dc6932cd1d87583c6197141480.gif

Lol! Perfectly summated sir!

If I were to go I'd better be prepared to account for every single penny that was spent. No thanks, ha.

With the time change I'd probably be in bed by 9pm (local) every night. Actually at my age there's no "probably".

The big kick in the ol' kohones (when I'm allowed to take them out of her purse, haha!) is that Flights to and lodging in Vegas are dirt cheap. I could get there and stay for cheaper than just getting to Haig Point for the Morgan Cup. Which is 1k miles closer.

But as is the case in most things, perception is greater than the reality. Fan-damn-tastic looking event, but I've gotta take a knee on this one. I don't have a great marriage but right now I see my kids every night. I'd like to keep that, if nothing else.

Lol! Perfectly summated sir!

If I were to go I'd better be prepared to account for every single penny that was spent. No thanks, ha.

With the time change I'd probably be in bed by 9pm (local) every night. Actually at my age there's no "probably".

The big kick in the ol' kohones (when I'm allowed to take them out of her purse, haha!) is that Flights to and lodging in Vegas are dirt cheap. I could get there and stay for cheaper than just getting to Haig Point for the Morgan Cup. Which is 1k miles closer.

But as is the case in most things, perception is greater than the reality. Fan-damn-tastic looking event, but I've gotta take a knee on this one. I don't have a great marriage but right now I see my kids every night. I'd like to keep that, if nothing else.

I hear ya... My wife just laughs at me when I think I can go like I used to...

13993297819a2d382ed69e9ae5bbb1ab.gif

200.webp

This event looks off the hook. Can’t wait to sign up and hope like so many others.

I hear ya... My wife just laughs at me when I think I can go like I used to...

13993297819a2d382ed69e9ae5bbb1ab.gif

Oh we can still put the sun back in the sky for one last day of summer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This looks like such an awesome trip, I don't drink so I save money there, don't gamble except of golf game, so there that......I'll bring my own Bengay and Ibuprophen for after Saturday play..see save money all around

We are getting close.

7:30 THP appointment for January 10th is already on the calendar!

Just read what this event offers, yet again and I am pumped for the sign ups. Srixon doesn’t get its due and their gear is always top notch. Their irons have sick lines and play very well. I’m in area where I can’t hit their FWs but need to find a way to get this done.

Have a feeling it’s going to be tough to get in this one but I’ll be trying really hard.

Have a feeling it’s going to be tough to get in this one but I’ll be trying really hard.

I hear ya. Definitely have to try though. It’s a easy drive for me, so a no brainer.

Oh man, in a couple of days, we are officially in signup month.

This dream will soon become reality!

I wonder if this one breaks the Morgan Cup record for signups? It just might judging from the posts here.

I wonder if this one breaks the Morgan Cup record for signups? It just might judging from the posts here.

The MC has a lot of history on THP and has always been heavily coveted, so I’m not sure the record will be broken. I bet there’s gonna be a TON of entries for this one, there’s too much awesome going on in this event for that not to be the case.

I am ready for signups on this one

I can't wait for the signups for this bad boy. Going to be a tough contest for this one.

Are you thinking their might be a test of strength to get in? :D maybe you’ll have to run the gauntlet.

Just messing, best of luck.

Are you thinking their might be a test of strength to get in? :D maybe you’ll have to run the gauntlet.

Just messing, best of luck.

If that was the case I'd have no chance haha.

Back