2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

I guess your Team Noelle partners will settle for a 275 yard hybrid out of you. You’re gonna have to toe the line from here on out thought...

I can hit it 275 if were on the side of a mountain, got a nice tail wind, and hit that cart path 3 times. I got that shot in me.

Roger That

Guess I wont hit the hybrid 285, settle for 275

LOL

Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is that carry or total?

We should get a lot of practice time in before hand. I know it was 4* this morning....maybe they should put that in the odds calculator instead of the whole “Z-Forged “ arguments :)

Exactly, I did an awesome sprint and slide running to my Uber this morning in this bitter cold. Need to get back to warmer golf temps!

I’ve been getting lost in some TPC Vegas course videos today...this is gonna be fun!

I will have to take a moment before we tee off and apologize to each one of my irons ands wedges for the pain I might cause them out of the desert.

I’ve been getting lost in some TPC Vegas course videos today...this is gonna be fun!

I will have to take a moment before we tee off and apologize to each one of my irons ands wedges for the pain I might cause them out of the desert.
We will all take part in that.

We will all take part in that.

Not gonna lie, I may cry a little after my first shot out of the desert...I’ll be ready to go to work after that though:)

#thintowin

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this weekend for a few rounds of golf prep. I got my existing Srixon woods and Cleveland wedges ready for some action. I am really glad I went with a different driver shaft than the HZRDUS Black that I currently use. I have come to the realization that we don’t mix very well.

Sitting here watching some of the API, looking at a favorable playing conditions coming up, and having this event right around the corner has me chomping at the bit to get in some golf! I also can’t stress how excited I am to have a full bag of Srixon/Cleveland clubs to play for the season, been a huge fan of what they’ve been releasing for a while! I haven’t been able to try the driver, hybrid, or UT’s so I’m probably the most excited to try them out!

Sitting here watching some of the API, looking at a favorable playing conditions coming up, and having this event right around the corner has me chomping at the bit to get in some golf! I also can’t stress how excited I am to have a full bag of Srixon/Cleveland clubs to play for the season, been a huge fan of what they’ve been releasing for a while! I haven’t been able to try the driver, hybrid, or UT’s so I’m probably the most excited to try them out!

I have a range session scheduled later today. I am trying to get out Friday and Sunday (If The snow is melted) and I have a lesson next week. I am feeling the same...I wish we had those clubs in hand to get some real world play with them, we’ll see how that plays out.

I have a range session scheduled later today. I am trying to get out Friday and Sunday (If The snow is melted) and I have a lesson next week. I am feeling the same...I wish we had those clubs in hand to get some real world play with them, we’ll see how that plays out.

I’m hoping to get out and work on a few thing ASAP myself, only so much I can do chipping balls off my rug and hit balls into a net in my backyard...

I’m hoping to get out and work on a few thing ASAP myself, only so much I can do chipping balls off my rug and hit balls into a net in my backyard...

On a positive note, I know all the breaks in my basement floor now. Lot of right to left movement.

d36c4e636d69b5641943249e8544a45e.jpg

Hey BL! You ok with using yellow golf balls bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving Chicago a day early.....got to play golf this weekend and thaw out!

d36c4e636d69b5641943249e8544a45e.jpg

Hey BL! You ok with using yellow golf balls bro?

Personalized! Going all in and I like it! But if I find one in the desert I’m not giving it back, might have you sign it for me tho. Haha!

Leaving Chicago a day early.....got to play golf this weekend and thaw out!

Remember...we’re only gonna hit between 14-17 balls a month. Don’t want to wear ourselves out before the event...

Man, you guys are going to have so much fun! Heck, I want to fly out just to watch!

Man, you guys are going to have so much fun! Heck, I want to fly out just to watch!

Should be some serious fireworks with some of the sticks in this event and a couple captains that are in it to win it. Hopefully we can get you guys some killer coverage of the event.

Personalized! Going all in and I like it! But if I find one in the desert I’m not giving it back, might have you sign it for me tho. Haha!

You bet I will brother!

debee73f9051eb899031fa10c2770342.jpg

Keegan has won a major and doesn’t have the Z-Forged in his bag, but @HuddieJ does ...

Keegan has won a major and doesn’t have the Z-Forged in his bag, but @HuddieJ does ...

His clubs are two generations old too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just wish I had the game for them right now...a ballstriker like Hudson is gonna be throwing darts though. Gonna have to step up my game a bit and hope a little forgiveness bails me out every once in a while.

You gonna let me take a couple swings with those in Vegas @huddiej ???

His clubs are two generations old too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bcc4795703421b92733847ebe2b4ff20.jpg

He’s not the only one...

Back