2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

This sounds like an awesome event. Srixon has really upped their game. I could easily play a bag of srixon/Cleveland, I mean I'm practically am already.

TPC Las Vegas sounds unbelievable. Desert Golf is so cool and nothing sounds better for the lead up to masters week than a great time with THP.

“Southern Fried Soil”? I’m in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s gonna happen...one. day.

Shazam for this event! VEGAS, Srixon and some golf. The temps will be great and that course will be playing fast.

I miss TPC Vegas, and with the help of THP and Srixon this is going to be unreal!
9cc15c70f9b78f713b4173f12b5f9fd1.jpg

49d5456e01e91fa264f86009f0727229.jpg

I miss TPC Vegas, and with the help of THP and Srixon this is going to be unreal!
9cc15c70f9b78f713b4173f12b5f9fd1.jpg

49d5456e01e91fa264f86009f0727229.jpg

Seriously-going to be amazing

I'd sign up for this in a heartbeat if I were any of you wanting new equipment! Plus the golf, plus it's with other THPers! Doesn't get much better!

Are signups coming soon for this one?

Are signups coming soon for this one?

January 10th... I have it marked ... lol

First post has key dates to remember.

I am a little slow at times haha

January 10th yet? This event sounds like it's going to be awesome and a must sign up.

This sounds awesome! I have never played TPC Vegas, and this would be a hell of an excuse to do so. Flights to Vegas are easy too.

Signups are going to be coming soon. Working on dinners and such right tomorrow and I would say that both Noelle and Zack “want to win”.

Signups are going to be coming soon. Working on dinners and such right tomorrow and I would say that both Noelle and Zack “want to win”.

#TeamNoelle #FTW

I’ve got it marked on my calendar... 1/10/19...

This is looking like another special Golden Ticket type event. Can’t wait till 1-10-19

This will be awesome. Got dates marked to try for this one.

Question for how these events work. Do you get fitted for the clubs (i.e. shafts, etc.) and get input on which models you prefer? Or do they generally just pick a model of clubs and thats what everyone gets?

Question for how these events work. Do you get fitted for the clubs (i.e. shafts, etc.) and get input on which models you prefer? Or do they generally just pick a model of clubs and thats what everyone gets?

It really depends on the event. In this instance, there won't be a fitting at the event, as it is all about fun and competition. However you will place an order before hand and that full bag will be there waiting for you.
Definitely isn't a pick a model and everyone gets that. THP and Srixon both want you playing what you want. You can check out a number of the events we have done in the past and see the players receiving clubs.

It really depends on the event. In this instance, there won't be a fitting at the event, as it is all about fun and competition. However you will place an order before hand and that full bag will be there waiting for you.
Definitely isn't a pick a model and everyone gets that. THP and Srixon both want you playing what you want. You can check out a number of the events we have done in the past and see the players receiving clubs.

Thanks! So sounds like you’d get to select the Srixon clubs that you preferred for full bag? Sounds like an awesome event.

Thanks! So sounds like you’d get to select the Srixon clubs that you preferred for full bag? Sounds like an awesome event.

of course.

This event is going to be off the charts! Can’t wait for sign-ups!

This event is going to be off the charts! Can’t wait for sign-ups!

Absolutely! My mind is already made up, I’m definitely signing up! The only thing up in the air is if I go Team Noelle or Team Zack...and which clubs if I’m one of the lucky few:)

Back