2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Absolutely! My mind is already made up, I’m definitely signing up! The only thing up in the air is if I go Team Noelle or Team Zack...and which clubs if I’m one of the lucky few:)

I’m absolutely signing up for this one too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to paint a short backdrop on how and why this event is coming and what makes it different than anything we have done in the past with them. For years we have had events of some kind with Cleveland/Srixon golf. For years I have wanted a pure out Srixon event and Noelle and Zack made it happen for me this year. I had this unique idea that teams of four, go to war over a weekend in Vegas at TPC Las Vegas, which is where I wanted it from day one. Their pricing strategy made it a bit harder, but when I explained what we were doing and why, the team there really got excited about it.

Full bags of equipment lining a section of the range and given to the lucky participants. Sitting down with the two of them, trust me when I say they want to win as bad as you do. Yes its about fun. Yes its about equipment. Yes THEY BOTH WANT TO WIN BADLY. Let me set the backdrop, like most golf companies, their area of the office is open space. You won't see cubes lined up or large walls or offices. This is about creation and that works better some believe with open concept. The bragging rights for this is large. Communication vs Brands, both take their golf seriously. Both take Srixon seriously. Both take this event seriously.

When my idea was brought to life, it was "take the ball and run with it". Full bags of equipment for all. Bags for all. Ball for all. Accessories for all. On the course that is about $200 a round this time of year. Doesn't matter. Its happening. Their gear is fantastic this year. It will be brought to life by the participants and we are excited as ever that Distance Powered by Srixon is a thing.

Get ready for signups, the lucky 6 are in for a real treat.

So. Freaking. Awesome! I love that this is a pure Srixon event and how much everyone involved is into it!

2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

This is shaping up to be another pretty great really amazing event!

It’s great to see JB so excited. Always leads to fun and excitement on the forum.

This. Is. Awesome.

It’s going to be exciting following along! I’m a big fan of Srixon’s current line up and the competitive aspect will add some spice

This will be the first (that I can think of) event that I will sign up for.

I have an undying love of Srixon balls (and Cleveland putters) and would love to participate.

AND its in Vegas! Hell to the yes!

This would be Golden ticket worthy for sure.

This is looking like another special Golden Ticket type event. Can’t wait till 1-10-19

This event is absolutely cash-in worthy...

After attending the Cleveland event last year, and hitting numerous Srixon clubs......they are really headed to a good place. Their equipment line is awesome.

As a Shoot Out alum and total Srixon and Cleveland fanboy, I'd love to attend this one!

This is sounding better and better. They buy in from Srixon will make it legendary

This is definitely at the top of my must sign up for list this year! I love Srixon irons and from what I am hearing the new woods lines are excellent as well. Besides, Noelle is cool as can be and I would love to meet her instead of just tweeting every now and then!

So awesome.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This sounds awesome!

I would love, love, love to do this one. I've been a Cleveland/Srixon fan for a long time. No one around my club really plays their stuff except me and one of my teammates. And even then, I'm about the only guy playing yellow Z Star XVs. To be honest, I kind of like that though. :cool:

I would love, love, love to do this one. I've been a Cleveland/Srixon fan for a long time. No one around my club really plays their stuff except me and one of my teammates. And even then, I'm about the only guy playing yellow Z Star XVs. To be honest, I kind of like that though. :cool:

Same here! Thanks to THP I discovered the 565s, and I am an official convert! I cannot find any golf shop nearby that carries Srixon clubs. I keep telling my guy at GG that they don't know what they are missing, haha.

Love the course.
Love the fact that Noelle and Zach want to win!
I want to win!
I want to go!

I’ll be signing up!

This one is sounding better all the time, and I was sold on it from the first announcement! You can see in my signature that my bag is almost all Srixon/Cleveland, so I'll be signing up for sure, and if lightning were to strike in the way of a Christmas Cheer Golden Ticket, this is where it would go.

Sounds like a really fun time. But does this mean everyone has to leave their new gear in Vegas? :golf:

Sounds like a really fun time. But does this mean everyone has to leave their new gear in Vegas? :golf:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it’s the gear that comes with a THP event in which case you get to take that with you. Plus the Hall of Fame tag if you’re a winner

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it’s the gear that comes with a THP event in which case you get to take that with you. Plus the Hall of Fame tag if you’re a winner

*sad face thingy*

:banana::banana::banana:BOOM ! this is so crazy fast and furious....Would love to participate in one o' these

And Herpes... That will comeback with you too...

And Herpes... That will comeback with you too...

I hope that s not included with this trip....

Back