2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Hah... avoid the women on Fremont St.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it’s the gear that comes with a THP event in which case you get to take that with you. Plus the Hall of Fame tag if you’re a winner

Hall of Fame tag is up for grabs?!?! This somehow just got even better! I’m all in on this one! :)

And Herpes... That will comeback with you too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a story here? Feel free to share, you're among friends. :alien:

4d9d674a49638180bc9be7060bc520d4.gif

2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Lol... Not me personally, but in my college years, a buddy of mine might have had an issue. Lol But it was crabs.

This event already sounded awesome, also never had a chance at a HOF tag, it's a definite sign up!

Man I wish dates had worked out better. This is going to be a killer event. And Srixon's lineup is so effin good.

Set up would be easy...

z785 driver 9.5, stock HC Hzrdus Black 6.0
zF85 3, 5 woods, stock HC Red 6.0
zU85 4i, 5i, 6i, Smacwrap 780 ES on the 4 & 5, Modus 105 on the 6
z785 irons 7-Gap, stock Modus 105
RTX-4 56, 60 Raw finish stock shaft

Only question would be putter.

I am so pumped about this event, I have been dreaming about a THP Srixon event since I had my first set of Srixon 545 irons, now graduated to a 565 combo set. Going to be lights out!

That would be a great setup!!!

Man I wish dates had worked out better. This is going to be a killer event. And Srixon's lineup is so effin good.

Set up would be easy...

Set up would be easy...

When I nearly bought those 585s off Budget Golf a few dozen times (note: they are no longer on "closeout"), I justified it by saying, if I got into the Srixon event I'd go the combo route with U85s/785s too. That way I could just have all the Srixon iron goodness I could get.

I want to paint a short backdrop on how and why this event is coming and what makes it different than anything we have done in the past with them. For years we have had events of some kind with Cleveland/Srixon golf. For years I have wanted a pure out Srixon event and Noelle and Zack made it happen for me this year. I had this unique idea that teams of four, go to war over a weekend in Vegas at TPC Las Vegas, which is where I wanted it from day one. Their pricing strategy made it a bit harder, but when I explained what we were doing and why, the team there really got excited about it.

Full bags of equipment lining a section of the range and given to the lucky participants. Sitting down with the two of them, trust me when I say they want to win as bad as you do. Yes its about fun. Yes its about equipment. Yes THEY BOTH WANT TO WIN BADLY. Let me set the backdrop, like most golf companies, their area of the office is open space. You won't see cubes lined up or large walls or offices. This is about creation and that works better some believe with open concept. The bragging rights for this is large. Communication vs Brands, both take their golf seriously. Both take Srixon seriously. Both take this event seriously.

When my idea was brought to life, it was "take the ball and run with it". Full bags of equipment for all. Bags for all. Ball for all. Accessories for all. On the course that is about $200 a round this time of year. Doesn't matter. Its happening. Their gear is fantastic this year. It will be brought to life by the participants and we are excited as ever that Distance Powered by Srixon is a thing.

Get ready for signups, the lucky 6 are in for a real treat.

I freaking love this type of commitment from all involved. I love equipment, I love fun and I really love competition. With a HOF tag up for grabs also, this event is at the top of my wish list.

This looks to be another amazing opportunity. Good luck to all.

This one looks like it could get tighter if the 2nd Golden Ticket is cashed in for this great event...

Although Shaft Up is in play on that ticket... We will see...

This one looks like it could get tighter if the 2nd Golden Ticket is cashed in for this great event...

Although Shaft Up is in play on that ticket... We will see...

Don’t forget about that 3rd ticket going out tomorrow too

Don’t forget about that 3rd ticket going out tomorrow too

Right... That is true... Depending on the exclusions on that 3rd Golden Ticket, you could see a double cash for this event...

Loving the competitive aspect of this event, and how JB reiterated it in some of the other threads!

I am motivated to hit the ground running this year and something like this could really drive me (and of course others)

What is the golden ticket that keeps getting mentioned?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What is the golden ticket that keeps getting mentioned?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
It's kind of like the Golden Ticket from Willy Wonka. It let's you jump to the front of the line and gain access to one of THP's awesome events without having to go through the normal sign up and hope process.

It's kind of like the Golden Ticket from Willy Wonka. It let's you jump to the front of the line and gain access to one of THP's awesome events without having to go through the normal sign up and hope process.

How does one acquire one of these “golden tickets?”

This year there was 1 Golden Ticket in each wave of grab bags, and tomorrow there will be a contest on the home page for another one.

1st step is 2019 Albatross Club Membership, which I see you have already signed up for. 2nd step is signing up for a chance to win (homepage today) and getting unbelievably lucky, like you did with the Morgan Cup event. Congrats by the way, we are all jealous!

My god this event looks good. Anything in the first half of the year is going to be tough though.

Never been to an event. Never been to Vegas. Flights look reasonably priced from the Snow.......

Bring on sign up day!!!!

I wonder if we see a double Golden Ticket use for this event from the two Golden Ticket holders.

Vegas should be busy that weekend with the Final Four being Saturday and Monday. Just adds to the environment.

Back