2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

So. Freaking. Awesome! I love that this is a pure Srixon event and how much everyone involved is into it!

At or near the top of the list.....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At or near the top of the list.....?

I think we all know the answer to that...:D

Vegas should be busy that weekend with the Final Four being Saturday and Monday. Just adds to the environment.

Didn't need anymore reason to sign up, but you just gave me even more!

Vegas should be busy that weekend with the Final Four being Saturday and Monday. Just adds to the environment.

Environment. Lol! Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love me some Srixon ,dates are right after my birthday

I am guessing spin the bottle or truth or dare.

Oh... you mean clubs don't you?

Never have I ever?

Hall of Fame tag is up for grabs?!?! This somehow just got even better! I’m all in on this one! :)

Pretty proud of my one HOF tag. Should we team up again? ...worked last time

no, no, no or Big John and I get another shot at you guys...

Pretty proud of my one HOF tag. Should we team up again? ...worked last time

no, no, no or Big John and I get another shot at you guys...

Hahaha I’ll take that deal!!

So I am not sure if I missed it or not, but will participants receive their gear in advance of the event, or would they have it all presented to them at the event?

Asking for a friend.....who is me....

Well the odds of all 4 of us getting in the Same Event again are Powerball like I would imagine, but fun to think about.

Still one of the most fun times Golfing I have had, just beating you guys on day one and then almost (we won't talk about day two)....it was still the best lose I will ever admit too.

Hahaha I’ll take that deal!!

So I am not sure if I missed it or not, but will participants receive their gear in advance of the event, or would they have it all presented to them at the event?

Asking for a friend.....who is me....

last year they gave us the gear on site, which made it so much more exciting. picture a bunch of thpers unwrapping their new sticks together, it's like Christmas, but better

last year they gave us the gear on site, which made it so much more exciting. picture a bunch of thpers unwrapping their new sticks together, it's like Christmas, but better

It will be similar this year as well.

It will be similar this year as well.

Super excited for this one !!!

This event is going to be off the hook.
I think you are going to see a huge number of signups

Love my Srixon irons, and would be an incredible experience to participate in this event. Fingers crossed.

Love my Srixon irons, and would be an incredible experience to participate in this event. Fingers crossed.

Good luck. Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the fingers crossed club...

Welcome to the fingers crossed club...

Yep. Think I might have arthritis setting in from doing it so much

+1 for the Fingers Crossed Club!

Never knew I could cross two sets of fingers on each hand and two sets of toes can’t wait to sign up!

Quick question, and sorry if it's been covered... Will we be responsible for getting our own lodging if we get in? I think most events I've seen have had it included but I didn't see it in the first post. I'm not sure if I can sell the Lady Smiter on me going to Sin City and staying by myself. That'll be a tougher sell than getting the ticket in the first place.

Quick question, and sorry if it's been covered... Will we be responsible for getting our own lodging if we get in? I think most events I've seen have had it included but I didn't see it in the first post. I'm not sure if I can sell the Lady Smiter on me going to Sin City and staying by myself. That'll be a tougher sell than getting the ticket in the first place.

I don’t believe lodging is covered for this one, usually if lodging is included, it is listed in the first post...

Back