2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to unveil all of the details of the 2019 Srixon Event, called Distance, Powered by Srixon. Combining incredible equipment with a bit of competition, all with the backdrop of beautiful Las Vegas.

i-DfBg4GR-M.jpg

When & Where
April 5th-7th, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
TPC Las Vegas

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Full Bag of Equipment
Multiple Days of Golf (27 Saturday, 18 Sunday)
Group Dinners
Accessories
And so much more

Every participant in this special event will receive a full bag of equipment, accessories, golf balls and a whole lot more. You will be tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum post event.

Key Dates to Remember
Thursday, January 10th: Signup Day
Thursday, February 28th: Equipment Order Day
Friday, April 5th: THP Event Day

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This is a handicapped team event where all participants are part of something incredible.

The Teams
Team Noelle
Noelle Zavaleta
ChefKritter
Danimal
Big SoIL

Team Zack
Zack Oakley
BL
HuddieJ
Jrengler

Armed with Srixon's best equipment ever, each participant will be playing for victory as part of either Team Noelle or Team Zack, right alongside them. THP Hall of Fame tags are up for grabs, along with some other fun prizes.

How to Signup
Entering will take following the instructions put out on Signup Day, but rest assured, it will be as easy as sending an email. Stay tuned to this thread for more info as it comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boom! Amazing seeing how this event with Cleveland/Srixon has grown through the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"Full bag of equipment"!! I'm drooling right now...

The events for 2019 are fantastic!

oooooooooooh that will be fun! only 6 spots in Vegas, should be a hot ticket

There's a lot of awesome in this opening post.

hmmm, think I'm slated to go to Vegas at the end of April. Wonder if I can manage two trips there in a month.

That is freaking LEGIT!!! No way I can’t signup for this!!!

Holy moly! I did NOT see this coming, but it is really great to see! Their new releases are fantastic and these folks getting a full bag and more....wow! going to be 6 HOT tickets.

WOW this is awesome. One of these days I need to get to Vegas with THP but it won't be this one. Going to be a great event to follow.

Great location for some Distance. Vegas baby Vegas!

This event is going to be one of the best of 2019. Team Zack vs. Team Noelle going down in Vegas is going to be epic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah.....awesome event

Whoa this is fantastic!

#TeamNoelle #FTW In Vegas and a full bag - freaking awesome!

Wow! Noelle, Zack, Srixon equipment, Vegas, golf, April, team competition...it doesn't get better than that! Can I date my entry for Jan 10 and sent it today?????

There's always an even in my backyard, which is awesome. And this one just happens to one of the awesomest (I'm making this a word)!

A whole bag with srixon in Vegas? What a freakin combo that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is off the charts, even better the event starts on my Birthday! I am such a homer Srixon fan, love my current and past set of irons. I will definitely be signing up for this one. Good luck everyone!

Daaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmm

Boom goes the dynamite! Can’t wait to signup for a chance at this event!

Wow ... April is going to be a busy month for THP in Vegas!

Srixon really makes some quality looking clubs. I'd love to be on Team Noelle! She would be a blast to play with. :banana:

With it saying full bag of equipment, does that mean Cleveland wedges/putter?

Wow! Serious bang for the buck not to mention unlimited fun!

Yeah... been waiting for details of this event to drop... amazing. Huge Srixon fan, love my 765's. Was planning Myrtle trip for end of April... wonder if the wife will notice 2 trips in the same month.. haha.

Back