2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

With it saying full bag of equipment, does that mean Cleveland wedges/putter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unless we get some major news, I would assume so.

This is going to be amazing!!

With it saying full bag of equipment, does that mean Cleveland wedges/putter?

Time will tell, right? :D

This will definitely be a hot ticket. 2019 is shaping up to be one heck of a year.

YES, YES, YES!!! THP is the perfect excuse for my first trip to Vegas. And an awesome event with Srixon to top it all off.

Time will tell, right? :D

that is intriguing.

I wonder if they will keep the custom catalogue open after some of us went totally bunkers on exotic shafts last year

Lots of greatness in this event for sure.

that is intriguing.

I wonder if they will keep the custom catalogue open after some of us went totally bunkers on exotic shafts last year

Guilty! :thankyou: Most people I talk to can't believe how well Cleveland/THP treated us. Even if they went bone stock, Cleveland/Srixon has some amazing options available.

Guilty! :thankyou: Most people I talk to can't believe how well Cleveland/THP treated us. Even if they went bone stock, Cleveland/Srixon has some amazing options available.

so am I haha! I wouldn't change a thing too, especially if there is a competition aspect to it, I'd most likely take the same shafts, I know they work for my swing

Jammed packed itinerary that shouldn’t shock anyone. This is right in the middle of soccer season for me, so I’ll be following from the sidelines.

Ok, so if it comes down to it, I may have to beg to leave for my govt trip to Japan from Vegas. I mean, it's already on the right side of the country to do so. Should be a nobrainer.

Wow. Unreal! Full bag of equipment?!

Noelle is so fantastic on Twitter. Answers your questions in a very short time.
#TeamNoelle #FTW In Vegas and a full bag.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Another Amazing event from THP!
This is going to be an awesome time.

THP and Srixon and Las Vegas!!!!!

Noelle is so fantastic on Twitter. Answers your questions in a very short time.
#TeamNoelle #FTW In Vegas and a full bag.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

both Zack and Noelle are very nice, they were great host last spring. and they can move the ball too!

This event has my full attention! Love my 565's and Rtx-3 that I have in the bag right now.

Sounds awesome!

Who doesn't love a full bag!?!

out freaking standing. another one that doesn’t work for my work schedule, but i’ll be drooling at my desk watching the amazing gear the guys receive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is sure to be one hot ticket!

Just going to leave this here for #TeamNoelle

[video=youtube;kyhPj3vK-Xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyhPj3vK-Xo[/video]

Just going to leave this here for #TeamNoelle

[video=youtube;kyhPj3vK-Xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyhPj3vK-Xo[/video]

That’s a sweet swing

This sounds awesome!

This is definitely a "TAKE MY MONEY" thing

FryeMoney.png

Yaaaassss! An entire bag of Srixon equipment?! I’m 100% in!

Whether I get in or not, I’m definitely rooting for team Zack....it just feels right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back