Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

one would think so, but I've still walked right by it.

Gotta work on that one man lol.

I agree with @McLovin that they certainly do many the bag feel really small. I'm actually kinda pondering if I could somehow turn a 14 way into a 6 way with some creativity and something sharp.

Ok guys talk me into or out of buying new vessel bag. Might go black model with 14 way divider
I have a Vessel in 6 way and a Vessel with the 14 way. I like both. With a gun to my head, I think that I would pick the 14 on this one. With the 6, I put three clubs in the back divider and three clubs in the front divider, because they are larger. I then put two clubs in the other four dividers. For me, it is natural to put the driver, 3 wood and putter in the back divider and it can be tight. With the 14 way bag, there is a big slot for a putter. I sometimes have a larger grip on the putter or even an armlock and I like having plenty of room for the putter.

I probably shouldn't have looked at these bags today, especially the Players III. It's a ponder I won't do anything with, but their bags really are pretty.

I probably shouldn't have looked at these bags today, especially the Players III. It's a ponder I won't do anything with, but their bags really are pretty.

love those ponders, they let a man dream.

I was going to throw that term out there, it's been a while.

Dude it's a term we really let go of and need to bring back. It's the perfect kinda ponder.

Dude it's a term we really let go of and need to bring back. It's the perfect kinda ponder.

I feel like we had a THP Dictionary thread a while ago that explained it. Yes it should be back.

how important is the cart strap add on with these guys?

I thought I had ordered one for my wife's bag but apparently didn't. I'll be getting her one just to cut down on the black marks.

I feel like we had a THP Dictionary thread a while ago that explained it. Yes it should be back.

I don't remember that thread at all, which means it needs to be found and bumped

@jdtox about that November THP limited edition……

This will be the next stand bag I get, I just got a Vessel staff bag, so may need to convince the wife that another bag is a sound investment.

I showed this to @BigDill the other day and I can’t Un-see it! 🔥

BA504C69-E3C5-481D-82F2-C7EF17CAB799.jpegFB7D8551-B5FA-48EF-AAB4-2A6EB55F2AE9.jpeg148A872A-9AEB-47F2-BC83-598F7ABFB0B8.jpegC3BC12AE-9355-49AA-833F-6311E81FD7A9.jpeg

I have a Vessel in 6 way and a Vessel with the 14 way. I like both. With a gun to my head, I think that I would pick the 14 on this one. With the 6, I put three clubs in the back divider and three clubs in the front divider, because they are larger. I then put two clubs in the other four dividers. For me, it is natural to put the driver, 3 wood and putter in the back divider and it can be tight. With the 14 way bag, there is a big slot for a putter. I sometimes have a larger grip on the putter or even an armlock and I like having plenty of room for the putter.
Does it stand up when the legs are not employed?

Just go ahead and do it. There is 20% of now. I may or may not have ordered a Players III DXR Stand Bag.

Yup, just got my Players III in white. FYI, they no longer include the cart strap due to BF discount.

Does it stand up when the legs are not employed?
No, @BigDill has explained it correctly. But I certainly have seen many other bags that I would not leave standing if the legs are not employed.

Got this coming in Grey with Black logo. The quality on Vessel is astounding. P1024637_1080x.jpg

How is club sticking in the 7.5 diameter? I like lighter bags.

Comfortable carry

Back