Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

While this doesn't excuse ghosting customers, I believe their main customer service rep changed. Because the woman I initially emailed a few months back apparently moved on and that's how I got Briana's information. My most recent contact was because one of my stand legs got bent traveling so I bought a pair of the new carbon fiber legs to replace them. Aside from the $63.42 they tried to charge me for shipping to Hawaii, I don't have any complaints. I had them shipped to my mom's in CA ($13) and she shipped them to me for $8. Island tax I guess :wink:.

that does make sense, because i know i was working with a female but briana doesn't ring a bell. so maybe i didn't get a response because my contact moved on. unfortunately it did sour me on the brand, even though i really like a lot about their designs. glad they were able to take care of you. and i hope all is well with you!

I have been working with a Nicole at Vessel and she has been nothing but awesome with communication and updates.

I picked up one of the new 2.0 Tech bags. I absolutely love it! The look is perfect and it’s very functional. Would change the cooler pocket if I could but at the end of the day I rarely walk and will make do as everything else about the bag is living up to the hype. So glad I found this thread and they released the new Tech colors - also found a 15% off code that it made a little easier to pull the trigger.

eb79a49a973138138cca799fd2cca271.jpg
8ca845b5cae730b5042c7a80076b6d0e.jpg
19c6096f91809eb6ce2ffa019edfafe6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up one of the new 2.0 Tech bags. I absolutely love it! The look is perfect and it’s very functional. Would change the cooler pocket if I could but at the end of the day I rarely walk and will make do as everything else about the bag is living up to the hype. So glad I found this thread and they released the new Tech colors - also found a 15% off code that it made a little easier to pull the trigger.

eb79a49a973138138cca799fd2cca271.jpg
8ca845b5cae730b5042c7a80076b6d0e.jpg
19c6096f91809eb6ce2ffa019edfafe6.jpg

Trying to determine the difference between the 2.0 and 2.0 tech. Could you help?

Trying to determine the difference between the 2.0 and 2.0 tech. Could you help?

Hey - from what I read and have seen it’s mostly in the material and pattern of the bag - the normal 2.0 is made of Microsuede Backed Synthetic Leather and the tech 2.0 bag is Engineered Mesh Bonded Synthetic Leather. I love the way it feels and it has a textured/pattern to the material. I was also a big fan of the blue that they offer in the tech version - all of that for the same price. I believe the other specs are identical as far as size and pockets.

I hope that helps

My bag has shipped as of Friday. Cant wait!

Just ordered this exact bag. Free personalization. I had 3 my number put on it. Hope it meets the hype.

I just got the camo lite stand bag. It's incredible. I'm in love

My Navy Tech 2.0 arrived today. Very nice! Got free personalizing. No name. 3

Cool bag hope to play with it for years to come.

Last edited:
Their bags are unreal... But I am not sure there's a real solution available for those who want to double strap carry in the design I have.

I think I'll try another email, and then probably take it to social. I am desperate to get a real two strap system on this thing (that doesn't eat brand new shirts).

The Arnie bag is designed as a single strap bag I thought?

It is/was. All of the Cobra/Puma special edition bags done in conjunction with Vessel are single strap. There is an accessory strap offered by Vessel that adds the second strap into the single strap. @Canadan has been having difficulty getting it to work and then getting Vessel to be responsive.

Any other reviews on the player 2.0 tech stand? Clubs tangling, size, stand issues, etc? It's also not clear to my on how the 14 way divider is set-up, there site says full length, but it sounds like it isn't based off reviews I've read.

It is/was. All of the Cobra/Puma special edition bags done in conjunction with Vessel are single strap. There is an accessory strap offered by Vessel that adds the second strap into the single strap. @Canadan has been having difficulty getting it to work and then getting Vessel to be responsive.

It is, which makes carrying absolutely brutal.

Right now I've got an old strap on it from a TaylorMade bag (lol), and it's working significantly better than the out of box + shirt death strap add-on haha!

Just glad that I can play it. The bag is too insanely insane not to.

i was looking at this hard but I think the weight will scare me off. THe lite stand is over a 1 heavier than their competitors. A lb can make a huge difference when you have them on your back.

Anyone have experience with the Cobra/Vessel Tour Crown stand bag? It looks to be a Players 2.0 stand bag without a few details. Most retailers have it priced at $248. Seems like a good value if you don’t mind the Cobra branding. I’m quite used to my 14-way full length divider and I’m not sure I’ll be happy with the 5 way top. I’m gonna be switching over to mid size grips.

I just saw this on eBay and I am freaking out haha! Sent them a note on social to see if I could get a response as they don't sell on their site. Would LOVE to get back to the stock strap.

62ab9dd92558217b1582f47ae8de5c5b.png

Wanted to bump this to see how durability was for those who own one. :unsure:

Wanted to bump this to see how durability was for those who own one. :unsure:

I have the LUX 2.0 Cart bag.....most on here have the stand bags. No issues yet on mine and I have several rounds on mine. The micro suede is 3 times easier to clean than I thought. Not going to lie, getting a white bag had me nervous but literally you just spray it with water or I use windex and it wipes right off. It gets a lot of attention for sure

Its sharp that's for sure

I love the looks but cant have my bag be worth more than my clubs. It is sweet.

I love the looks but cant have my bag be worth more than my clubs. It is sweet.

Its a tough one to swallow at first. But man once you see the quality the cost of it quickly goes away. At least it did for me.

Thinking of getting the white lite stand vessel bag. Those white ones seem to clean up well, no?

So i read strap issues? That’s what worries me. I kind of want a ping Hoofer as their straps seem the best. Never tangle and fit perfect but I love the look and perceived quality of the vessel.

Thinking of getting the white lite stand vessel bag. Those white ones seem to clean up well, no?

So i read strap issues? That’s what worries me. I kind of want a ping Hoofer as their straps seem the best. Never tangle and fit perfect but I love the look and perceived quality of the vessel.

There have been mixed reviews on the Forum, but I now own more than one and they are really cool in a traditional sort of way. Mine feels like it is so well made and I am not sure if/when I would ever need another bag.

Its a tough one to swallow at first. But man once you see the quality the cost of it quickly goes away. At least it did for me.

This. The quality is far and away better than most of the other offerings. Like, it's not even close IMO. And the 2.0 is WAY better than the original line.

Back