Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

Anyone seen anything from mr hicksta lately? I feel like I haven't seen him in a while, I always liked his input and I loved photos from Hawaii, especially during January in Kentucky.

Anyone seen anything from mr hicksta lately? I feel like I haven't seen him in a while, I always liked his input and I loved photos from Hawaii, especially during January in Kentucky.

He's chillin in Hawaii... probably doing this...

source.gif

taking advantage of the fathers day deal. lite camo black stand bag headed my way!!!

Well, I can say that the Vessel holds up well to rain.

Only put the bag in play for the last 4 rounds and 2 of them were met with downpours.

Bag got drenched but nothing soaked through and looks none the worse for wear, still appears as new.

not a good look. you had issues, i’ve had issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is becoming worrisome.

What am I looking at here?!

A bunch of big old snags and tears from the add on strap.

Insane bag. Amazing in every way. HORRIBLE accessory.

Ugh. Do. Not. Like.

A bunch of big old snags and tears from the add on strap.

Insane bag. Amazing in every way. HORRIBLE accessory.

That’s horrible.

Contact CPG Customer Service?

And to think I wanted a Vessel bag...

That’s horrible.

Contact CPG Customer Service?

And to think I wanted a Vessel bag...

Their bags are unreal... But I am not sure there's a real solution available for those who want to double strap carry in the design I have.

I think I'll try another email, and then probably take it to social. I am desperate to get a real two strap system on this thing (that doesn't eat brand new shirts).

Their bags are unreal... But I am not sure there's a real solution available for those who want to double strap carry in the design I have.

I think I'll try another email, and then probably take it to social. I am desperate to get a real two strap system on this thing (that doesn't eat brand new shirts).

Still sucks you have to go to these lengths.

That really sucks, dude. Good luck getting a solid resolution.

I was really interested in these bags. But the issues for multiple members on here has now changed my mind. Hard pass.

Does anyone have the Lux Cart bag??? I’m really on the edge of getting one....from what Iv seen only issues with the carry bags so far. I don’t carry, and when I walk I use my Clic Gear cart so the cart bag works well for me either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's doing great. Like a lot of others, leave and perhaps show back up.

I've rigged up an old strap system to the ultra bad*** Arnie bag, and I think it's going to be the perfect solution.

Cannot wait to get this bag back in play.

I've rigged up an old strap system to the ultra bad*** Arnie bag, and I think it's going to be the perfect solution.

Cannot wait to get this bag back in play.

Really hope they see this. Shame that something as simple, but yet as important as a strap can be the difference maker for so many thinking about purchasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you experiencing issues with your bags, I'd recommend contacting Briana (Briana@vesselbags.com). She's helped me out with a couple items and has always been very responsive.

I have the Vessel 2.0 14 way stand bag and am loving it. Used it both riding and carry and it is a great bag.
I have never been a fan of a cart bag. Just found it difficult to deal with when going to range and then if I wanted to walk I had to completely change bags.
This bag is the perfect blend IMO.

The only complaint I have is it is heavier than my Titleist Play 4 Plus bag, but the versatility of the Vessel is unmatched.

For those of you experiencing issues with your bags, I'd recommend contacting Briana (Briana@vesselbags.com). She's helped me out with a couple items and has always been very responsive.

hicksta!

i think she is who i reached out to with my issue. whoever it was never responded, just shipped a replacement part. the extent of their response was a shipping notification for the replacement part. i guess it could have been worse, but it certainly could have been handled better.

hicksta!

i think she is who i reached out to with my issue. whoever it was never responded, just shipped a replacement part. the extent of their response was a shipping notification for the replacement part. i guess it could have been worse, but it certainly could have been handled better.

While this doesn't excuse ghosting customers, I believe their main customer service rep changed. Because the woman I initially emailed a few months back apparently moved on and that's how I got Briana's information. My most recent contact was because one of my stand legs got bent traveling so I bought a pair of the new carbon fiber legs to replace them. Aside from the $63.42 they tried to charge me for shipping to Hawaii, I don't have any complaints. I had them shipped to my mom's in CA ($13) and she shipped them to me for $8. Island tax I guess :wink:.

Back