Build Your Cobra KING F9 SpeedBack FW Woods

I’m looking at a 3-4 your head with a helium or smoke. I might go with a 5 wood as well in a matching shaft, but it might be a low hybrid. The world will have to wait in suspense!

King F9 5w in Avalanche set to 17° Tensei CK Blue 70, wrapped in Tour Velvet 3 wraps top, 5 wraps bottom.

King F9 SpeedBack FW

Project X HZRDUS Smoke

UTX Black

F9 speedback 3 and 5. Helium 4 with standard grip.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to go with the F9 in a 3W and 5W with Project X HZRDUS Smoke and Tour Velvets

King F9 SpeedBack FW

Aldila NV 2K XV Green 65 (I don't know anything about shafts. The options might as well have been in Japanese.)

KING F9 Black Midsize

F9, Helium 5 shaft, UTX grip.

Yep.

Hide the wallet time!

Monday bump!

Latest from me is the white/black-satin 3/4 non-tour head with the new NV Green 75x. Sounds kind of awesome at 13 degrees for an off the tee monster.

King F9 Speedback 3Wood

UST Helium 5F4 43” 16* (3W) with graphics down

Lamkin UTX Black +2 wraps

FMAX Superlite 20* (5F) 42.5”

UST Helium 5F4

Updated selections

King F9 Speedback Black/Yellow 3-4F

PX HZRDUS Red 75 6.0

-1/4" SHORT (43.25”) 16* with graphics down

King F9 Speedback Avalanche/Black 5-6F

PX HZRDUS Red 75 6.0

STANDARD LENGTH (43.00”) 20* with graphics down

King F9 Speedback 3 and 5
Fuji Atmos Blue
UTx

I’m looking at a 3-4 your head with a helium or smoke. I might go with a 5 wood as well in a matching shaft, but it might be a low hybrid. The world will have to wait in suspense!

I think I’ll match the smoke shaft in the driver and fw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been the toughest for me, but I’d go with the FMax 3 (16 degrees) w/ tensie blue 60 and F9 5/6 tensei blue 70.

There’s not a lot of feedback yet on the F9 fairways so not sure about maybe using the 3/4. I think the FMax could be very playable from the deck, so am leaning in that direction.

Took a few swings with a F9 5-6. Want

Build Your Cobra KING F9 SpeedBack FW Woods

@jdtox Did you notice differences between the F8 and the new version?

@jdtox Did you notice differences between the F8 and the new version?

I only took a few swings and I never had a 5-6 before so not sure. Obviously the face milling is different I thought it felt great (better than my F8 though it could be shaft related) and the size was perfect. It didn't look overly "lofty" yes I just made that up. I have a visual issue with fwy's or hybrids that have look to angled or lofty haha and this didn't have that look to me.

I also had a look at the tour version of the 3-4. It's matte and looks awesome and mean. Probably close to size of the regular 5-6 size wise. One thing that I did notice on this is that the face milling is different from the regular version.

Anyone debating between a higher lofted wood and hybrid?

Well pin a rose on your plus handicap nose....haha

haha, yep, play what works. The UT has been a staple for me for a while now. As much as I'd love to rock a five wood, the shape just isn't there for my swing.

haha, yep, play what works. The UT has been a staple for me for a while now. As much as I'd love to rock a five wood, the shape just isn't there for my swing.

Wish I was dealing with that problem.

Back