2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

You guys are making me buy a PM 2.0 58 when launched.
I have the 58 and the 54 and love them both. I originally thought I wouldn't be able to deal with the shape but I ended up liking it and looking down at it at stance there is a lot of confidence with the grooves extending across the entire face. I have hit some darts with these wedges! You're gonna love it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

For $175 i'm going to need this thing to work some magic for me

Made the decision.

54 & 58 will be in the bag. Putting the True Temper Tour Issue S400 Black Onyx shafts in them.
Nice plunge Mike and loving the shaft choice! It's a very different look and, for some, it can be an amazing help for their short game.

yeah, that’s pretty strong pricing there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice plunge Mike and loving the shaft choice! It's a very different look and, for some, it can be an amazing help for their short game.

Thanks man. This set up makes sure I don’t decel with these. Learning from the first go round, you need to commit with these, trust the design and admire the results.

It's totally worth it! This and the putter are what I'm most excited to get back on the course with.

I support this statement 100%

It's totally worth it! This and the putter are what I'm most excited to get back on the course with.
These are where the scores will change for me this season.

Interesting that the stock shaft is a Regular Flex:
0ef0202730224609a9512d09e0967891.jpg

Saw a bunch of Philthy shots yesterday with this. That was artistry.

Hey, $15 is $15... add it up and I’ve got a dozen truvis to chip with! Lol

So Pre-Order from Budget Golf and use the THP Coupon...

Try an online discounter ... Budget, discountdans, etc. Should get it down to Vokey territory.

Hope Callaway has a decent no upcharge shaft selection - for once, please gawd, give me Nippon Pro Modus 3 115. Won't happen but hopin'.

I will pick up a MP 19 60 in Grey with a shaft to be determined. Match it up with the ERC ball and see how it goes. If not, CS.

Try an online discounter ... Budget, discountdans, etc. Should get it down to Vokey territory.

Hope Callaway has a decent no upcharge shaft selection - for once, please gawd, give me Nippon Pro Modus 3 115. Won't happen but hopin'.

I will pick up a MP 19 60 in Grey with a shaft to be determined. Match it up with the ERC ball and see how it goes. If not, CS.

I was told the HiRev 2.0 Black in Regular Flex will be $25.00 upcharge in the new PM Wedge. Might look nice next to my Black SmacWrap Irons and Toulon Black shafted Atlanta putter.

Question for the 2018 Grandaddy Team, could you see a scenario where 56* PM wedge could be highest lofted club bag or do you thing you'd still need a 58* or 60* PM Wedge.

I was told the HiRev 2.0 Black in Regular Flex will be $25.00 upcharge in the new PM Wedge. Might look nice next to my Black SmacWrap Irons and Toulon Black shafted Atlanta putter.

$25 for Black Shaft seems standard for Callaway. Same as Odyssey putters.

I just want a Nippon Wedge Shaft - that's probably $25-40.

Tried a KBS 610 when I had a PM 60 - that was a failure. The setup had too much vibration feedback, like the club was not working together. The Hi-Rev 2.0 has a lot of spin in Edels and coupled with the higher COG in the PM 19 60 - that may be doable. But I'd like a Nippon.

So Pre-Order from Budget Golf and use the THP Coupon...

is it available there for pre-order? Saw all the flash and apex stuff, but couldn't find the wedge.

Question for the 2018 Grandaddy Team, could you see a scenario where 56* PM wedge could be highest lofted club bag or do you thing you'd still need a 58* or 60* PM Wedge.
If your gapping works, I think a 56° could be the highest lofted club if you're comfortable opening it up in the bunkers and other scenarios that might require it. The bounce seems very versatile to me.

The 54° and 58° we're comfortable choices for me.

Back