2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

I can safely say after playing a round with the 64* it would make a real good garden tool......wow Gophers were running for the next County.

Tweaked the 64 to 62* and might even try to get some more if it is still impossible after tomorrow's round. If it breaks it breaks.

I was not feeling well today so that did not help the game which was pretty awful soup to nuts. So tomorrow after a good sleep tonight could be a big change.

of my 2019 bag changes, this one will be the only club i’ve purchased with no testing. deep down i’m not convinced it will work for me, but i need a big shakeup in that spot and this is WAY out there. of the clubs i’m planning on gaming for 2019, this one is the most intriguing but also the biggest question mark. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was most nervous about this spot. If your experience is like mine you are going to LOVE this club. Just don’t expect to lean on it for full shots and you’ll be very happy with what you get from it.

Lie is very important with the high loft from what I saw today..nice fluffy lie and I can hit it 50' high about 15 yards.
Tight lies were like digging for clams.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lie is very important with the high loft from what I saw today..nice fluffy lie and I can hit it 50' high about 15 yards.
Tight lies were like digging for clams.

Ball and hand position make a big difference for me with my 58*

Yeah, it going to take a few trips to get comfortable around the greens. Hit one sand shot, that was magic.

Hit the now 62* quite few times today and still on the fence about it. I really think a 58* would be much more sensible from what I am seeing...but oh well I took a shot.

my 58 shipped today! all of my callaway clubs should be here next week. super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got to try a couple greenside chips this morning with 58* and I was blown away. After a quick tip about chipping I was flighting chips high and low and checking the ball like crazy. I’ll be switching out my MD4s ASAP for two pm grinds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to try a couple greenside chips this morning with 58* and I was blown away. After a quick tip about chipping I was flighting chips high and low and checking the ball like crazy. I’ll be switching out my MD4s ASAP for two pm grinds.

Told you. 54/58 is the set up for me.

Yes you did. But my prior with 1.0 completely turned my attention away from ever going back. Luckily, I was able to see for myself the changes on 2.0 that have now brought awareness to my understanding of chipping and I’m going to put 2.0 to work for me big time.

Yes you did. But my prior with 1.0 completely turned my attention away from ever going back. Luckily, I was able to see for myself the changes on 2.0 that have now brought awareness to my understanding of chipping and I’m going to put 2.0 to work for me big time.

That’s what I ordered as well. Actually, 54, 58 and 64. Hopefully they ship tomorrow as that was the expected shipping date for my order.

And the chipping tip was.....

Yeah, what was the chipping tip?

I LOVED the OG PM grind, but this one seems like a different animal, and I kind of want one in 56°

The 64* is an adventure, I bent mine to 62 and now I am starting to really enjoy it.

The 54* New Level will be replaced with a 54 2.0 at some point. These are fun clubs.

That’s what I ordered as well. Actually, 54, 58 and 64. Hopefully they ship tomorrow as that was the expected shipping date for my order.

Yeah, what was the chipping tip?

I LOVED the OG PM grind, but this one seems like a different animal, and I kind of want one in 56°

ha. it was a lesson on rotating during the swing and how that affects the path back to impact. It literally blew my mind yesterday as I started checking the ball like crazy. Keep in mind, I play MD4 wedges that aren't truly broken in yet so there's plenty of grab left in them. That check was nothing compared to what i was seeing with PM grind 2.0. Used a pink truvis to get a visual education on what I was doing and I was grinning from ear to ear afterwards.

my pm 2.0 58 has been released, so inboud from mexico. maybe i'll have it within the week.

How are the full shots on the new version. Some people had problems with digging on the old ones

How are the full shots on the new version. Some people had problems with digging on the old ones

I’ll say that these LOVE to cut through turf. That being said I use my 54° pretty regularly as a full swing club and it works pretty good, you have to be careful with it, and make clean ball first contact, but it can be done.

ha. it was a lesson on rotating during the swing and how that affects the path back to impact. It literally blew my mind yesterday as I started checking the ball like crazy. Keep in mind, I play MD4 wedges that aren't truly broken in yet so there's plenty of grab left in them. That check was nothing compared to what i was seeing with PM grind 2.0. Used a pink truvis to get a visual education on what I was doing and I was grinning from ear to ear afterwards.

Thanks. Not quite sure I understand but it gives me something to research! I'm in the 90% bogey category when I don't hit GIR. This is a must fix for this year.

Oh, and getting this club in 58° or something I've never tried (60°) may be another step in fixing this problem...

I want to get this on the course so bad...

13a6329bfb012e1995b07dc4616b8696.jpg

I

Sounds like the Utley way of chipping.

58/12 pm scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

58/12 pm scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to your thoughts man. It's such a weird club that I'm really curious to see how it works for other people.

Back